It is a good thing that EA thinks the Wii U is out of sync with their plans

#11CasualGamers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 10:54:42 AM
TheGreatUnown posted...
Unfortunately, this means no NFS or Battlefront.

I don't play those games, so no loss for me.

Pigfarts posted...
Say what you want, but are you telling me that there is not one game that EA ever published or produced that you like?

No. I pretty much don't want any of EA's games.
#12TransdudePosted 7/8/2013 11:13:23 AM
CyricsServant posted...
Companion_Cube_ posted...
It's not good for the console. They need as many great third party games as they can get. Don't get me wrong. I hate EA. However, they make a lot of great games.

---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#13NovaLevossidaPosted 7/8/2013 11:16:07 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
lTT Any Game company that doesn't want anything to do with the Wii U is horrible and the Wii U is better off without them.

More or less that.
---
Sig under construction.
#14ManjiMidouPosted 7/8/2013 11:50:22 AM
TheGreatUnown posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
Pigfarts posted...
Say what you want, but are you telling me that there is not one game that EA ever published or produced that you like?

Its never good when a developer/publisher has no plans for you system despite what you think.

Look at Capcom they are just as money hungry as EA, maybe even more so buy selling normal, arcade, ultimate, double ultimate versions of their games, one disk DLC, and expansions as retail games. But I will not denie that they are one of the greatest developers who brought games like street fighter and resident evil and megaman.

Capcom isn't horrible, they support the wii u.= mindset of Wii U owners.

Don't they only have one Wii U game?

That's one more than what other 3rd party developers are willing to bring to the Wii U.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#15The_DOAMPosted 7/8/2013 11:59:32 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
Pigfarts posted...

Its never good when a developer/publisher has no plans for you system despite what you think.

Look at Capcom they are just as money hungry as EA, maybe even more so buy selling normal, arcade, ultimate, double ultimate versions of their games, one disk DLC, and expansions as retail games. But I will not denie that they are one of the greatest developers who brought games like street fighter and resident evil and megaman.

*ROFLOL*

Needed a good laugh Capcom not horrible?
Do you even know what they pulled with Resident Evil: Mercenaries???
What about all of their on-disc DLC and making people pay extra for content the already purchased.

Not as bad as EA or Microsoft yeah I'll agree but their no shining example of decency either.

This entire generation has a serious case of ADHD and infact I saw an article on the news stating the over reliance on technology is causing short term memory lose in our kids.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#16Numbuh100Posted 7/8/2013 12:19:53 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
Pigfarts posted...

Really? Where the hell are RE5 and RE6 for Nintendo?
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2