Are you considering selling your WII U?

#31plasmatic5Posted 7/8/2013 6:22:53 PM
Anyone who sells a new console is hopefully a 13 year old. I'm hoping no adult lacks the foresight and reason to realize that the console is going to be getting many good games eventually because it's Nintendo. And if it's only 3rd party support that they care about, then they should have researched the system and waited it out a little while before rushing in.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#32StarBladeEdgePosted 7/8/2013 11:07:49 PM
lol @ the 22 who sell it

no spine
---
WiiU>>>>>>>>>>>That's it. Every stupid post get's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI
#33XWolfOPosted 7/8/2013 11:10:33 PM
If I stuck with the atrocity that was the GameCube, I'm sure as hell sticking with my Wii U until the next generation.
---
Don't hesitate. When the time comes, just act.
#34BadreviewPosted 7/8/2013 11:11:41 PM
plasmatic5 posted...
Anyone who sells a new console is hopefully a 13 year old. I'm hoping no adult lacks the foresight and reason to realize that the console is going to be getting many good games eventually because it's Nintendo. And if it's only 3rd party support that they care about, then they should have researched the system and waited it out a little while before rushing in.

Or the fact that the RABID fans, and Nintendo themselves promised good 3rd party support and suckered people into buying a terrible console.
#35FFXIgaiaknightPosted 7/8/2013 11:12:40 PM
no cause i simply dont sell my consoles.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#36IzunaDrop1990Posted 7/8/2013 11:26:51 PM
No chance I would sell, I support all games consoles and hope they all do well for the sake of good games.
---
Perhaps...I am a ghost?
Zelda, greatest franchise bar none.
#37ViperOfDornePosted 7/8/2013 11:43:00 PM
jrb363 posted...
Dux_X posted...
tacomanii posted...
Im selling it probably in October to pay for the ps4. The old lady said im getting too old to have every system and I can only have one, so I am all in on the ps4......

Wii u was fun, and I still think it sucks that black ops didn't get any maps....... but to think about having only one system for the next 5-7 years, I will go with sony.....

I will keep my 3ds so I can play some Nintendo games.

Good lord man, you need to get your manhood back.

Or a new wife. Thankfully my wife fully support and enjoys my gaming hobby with me. It's all about time management. As long as I don't come to bed at 2am or scream obscenities at midnight over the headset she doesn't care much what I do as long as I enjoy myself. We also play games together on occasion like: Halo 4, Gran Turismo 5, Rayman, etc.

Lol, it's damn near impossible to get it back once you've compromised it. Unless you go with option 2 and get a new woman. I'm assuming he loves the one he's with or at least has some reason to stick with it.
#38gokauryPosted 7/8/2013 11:54:29 PM
Heck no. I'm keeping mine for the long haul. If there really are people who sell it after only 8 months of it being out (without even waiting for their big hitter franchises), then they are the epitome of dumb. I will keep my Nintendo consoles for their exclusive first party games. Great gameplay (not powerful graphics) that is what Nintendo consoles are for. If I want gameplay and graphics, I'll play games on my PS3/future PS4. I'm proud to have them both in my living room, literally coexisting side by side in perfect harmony.
---
PS3 Platinums: Heavy Rain, Infamous 2, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Resident Evil 5+6, Skyrim, DBZ: Budokai HD
#39NintendologicalPosted 7/9/2013 12:28:01 AM
NeoMonk posted...
With 3rd party support being so awful and the companies that have supported (UBI + EA) basically brushing Nintendo off or only foreseeing supporting it until the holiday season.
Do you plan to sell your WII U? Or wait Nintendo out to see if they can sell more consoles & get some of that support back?

While the loss of EA will be felt as the next generation moves forward (Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Star Wars), Ubisoft has not abandoned the platform yet. Ubisoft has merely stated that their position is to no longer produce exclusives for the Wii U. Capcom has not stated that they have abandoned the platform and have been fairly supportive of Nintendo over the past few years (Monster Hunter, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom). The issue is not necessarily third party support as much as it is the sales of third party games and a drought of content. I don't believe the Wii U will occupy first or second place this generation, but I wouldn't write it off just yet.
---
Stelio! Stelio Kontos!
#40BadreviewPosted 7/9/2013 12:34:14 AM
Nintendological posted...
NeoMonk posted...
With 3rd party support being so awful and the companies that have supported (UBI + EA) basically brushing Nintendo off or only foreseeing supporting it until the holiday season.
Do you plan to sell your WII U? Or wait Nintendo out to see if they can sell more consoles & get some of that support back?

While the loss of EA will be felt as the next generation moves forward (Mirror's Edge, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Star Wars), Ubisoft has not abandoned the platform yet. Ubisoft has merely stated that their position is to no longer produce exclusives for the Wii U. Capcom has not stated that they have abandoned the platform and have been fairly supportive of Nintendo over the past few years (Monster Hunter, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom). The issue is not necessarily third party support as much as it is the sales of third party games and a drought of content. I don't believe the Wii U will occupy first or second place this generation, but I wouldn't write it off just yet.

Nintendo will never be first place in the home console race. Nintendo refuses to change, anything really. Iwata has been spouting excuses for years and still claiming that they have strong third party support.

The Wii was just a phenomenon.