Are you considering selling your WII U?

#51scoobydoobydontPosted 7/9/2013 2:51:06 PM
I didn't even see that, I guess Neo's alt/white knight is on my ignore list. lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/mRh5ifp.png
#52LordBowserPosted 7/9/2013 2:54:12 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
If you're willing to invest in a console this early, and willing to sell it at a loss this quickly, you need someone else making your decisions for you.

I'll be happy to, sell it to me, I'll pay more than gamestop. I'll be happy to make better decisions for you with it. I'll probably even sell it back to you once games come out for it and you want it again... with a little profit, of course.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#53AnimefirstPosted 7/9/2013 2:59:38 PM
Yes. I plan to trade mine in to get a PS4 in early 2015.
#54P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/9/2013 8:22:14 PM
Nintendological posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Badreview posted...

Nintendo will never be first place in the home console race. Nintendo refuses to change, anything really. Iwata has been spouting excuses for years and still claiming that they have strong third party support.

The Wii was just a phenomenon.

Color TV Game
NES
SNES
Wii

Your argument is invalid.

You need a lesson in verb tenses.

- Will: Future tense

- Was: Past tense

The poster never said that Nintendo was never in first place. He/she said Nintendo will never be in first place. There is a difference and it isn't semantic. Also, it is unlikely that the Wii U will maintain its sales lead. Wii sales have pretty much dropped to nothing. PS3 is continuing to sell well as is the Xbox 360. One of those (if not both) are on track to catch up or close the gap entirely. Fun fact, PS2 sold an additional 50 million units after the PS3 launched because of people looking for a cheaper hold over until new consoles had a price drop. I see the same sitation repeating itself for the PS3 and even the Xbox 360. So don't be too quick to count the Wii as first place holder.

Will is present tense, however, when you state that something will never be then you are stating it hasn't nor ever will happen. Will never is the same as won't ever.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"