Post Something Optimistic About the WiiU

#21lp913Posted 7/8/2013 6:10:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22ShankspearePosted 7/8/2013 6:15:27 PM
lp913 posted...
To many insecure Ponies and Xbots putting down Nintendo hyping up their own upcoming and predictably lackluster launches...........the Industry is gonna be in for a RUDE awakening in the next year 2014 methinks. Not gonna be pretty for anyone, HELL especially those arrogant @ss third parties.

I'm telling you man. People can see the forest past the trees. There is a lot riding on this launch and the subsequent months. Expect to see a lot more of those mobile companion "apps" because third parties are digging for gold anyway they can. And what better way than to get millions of console gamers aclimated to the publisher-autonomous mobile market.

Just ask Square and EA.
#23lp913Posted 7/8/2013 6:53:20 PM
Shankspeare posted...
lp913 posted...
To many insecure Ponies and Xbots putting down Nintendo hyping up their own upcoming and predictably lackluster launches...........the Industry is gonna be in for a RUDE awakening in the next year 2014 methinks. Not gonna be pretty for anyone, HELL especially those arrogant @ss third parties.

I'm telling you man. People can see the forest past the trees. There is a lot riding on this launch and the subsequent months. Expect to see a lot more of those mobile companion "apps" because third parties are digging for gold anyway they can. And what better way than to get millions of console gamers aclimated to the publisher-autonomous mobile market.

Just ask Square and EA.

Yeah, and WB games have been the biggest example to date with the Injustice game.
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#24Krazyhand101Posted 7/10/2013 9:01:41 AM
I like pausing a game using the home key and going on Gamefaqs etc. to look up stuff. and then going back to play right away. The browser is pretty good.
---
Wifi FCs in quote.
#25SpookyryuPosted 7/10/2013 9:05:22 AM
Mega Man can be play into WII U, that is awesome, lol
#26amldPosted 7/10/2013 9:29:12 AM
I'll say this for the wii U.. Nintendo fans are the most loyal and forgiving fans out there.
#27GusMungerPosted 7/10/2013 9:33:59 AM
3DS wasn't doing great at this in it's time either, trolls will troll
---
Fighter of Sony ponies and Xbox trolls
#28gimo80Posted 7/10/2013 1:26:49 PM
Well there are fair few games I can't wait to get my grubby mitts on. They arrreee:

The Wonderful 101
X (Monolith Soft)
Bayonetta 2
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
Super Mario 3D World
Sonic: Lost Worlds
Legend of Zelda: WW HD
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros

...and then Wii Party U and Wii Fit U out by the year's end also.

I am aware that, while these games seem somewhat predictable and uninspired, it seems logical considering the given situation. I honestly think that by establishing a few key franchises on the platform, Nintendo will be able to experiment with more innovative products in the future.

That being said, the above line-up still gets me pretty pumped :) And let's not forget the 3DS...
#29G1ingyPosted 7/10/2013 2:05:10 PM
...it's a Nintendo console, and therefore will inevitably make a strong profit as more games get released...
#30plasticman13Posted 7/10/2013 2:06:48 PM
It will surpass the Gamecube and sell 30 million units lifetime.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5