Gamefaqs hates Nintendo and loves Sony

#1PSOLavisPosted 7/9/2013 12:18:29 AM
That's why Link has one multiple times the character battle. That's why magikarp was listed as most likely to be the underdog this year. That's why OoT has won the best game of all time polls probably more times than FF7. That's why the PS3 got trolled like crazy at release. That's why the Vita got trolled continually at release. That's why it is practically universally recognized here that the 3DS has the best handheld games this generation. That's why the #1 most popular game on gamefaq's homepage is a Nintendo game. Etc.

So what does this tell you? That fanboys will hate, and all consoles have plenty of outspoken bullies. Don't know if people are still spouting this nonsense like before, but I figured I would point this out in case they are.
#2tomey36Posted 7/9/2013 1:46:31 AM
shhh... shhh... its ok sleep now...
---
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." Pres. Bush.
#395_EclipsePosted 7/9/2013 1:52:51 AM
Actually gamefaqs loved MS. Now it's shifting in favor of Sony. Wii U is mostly getting hate because of disappointment that Nintendo's hardware is weak in comparison to next gen consoles, and the price isn't far off.

That and some Nintendo fanboys are on the level of the current XBO fanboys. Which is why both boards get trolled to death.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#4NeoSamuelPosted 7/9/2013 2:27:52 AM
They love the Sony console, but how many Sony characters do you even notice? Kratos? Sack-Boy? They don't have much to call their own.
---
I am the Black Mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!
#5TerrierChadPosted 7/11/2013 2:19:27 PM
I terms of recent consoles the PS3 has certainly got most of the love from GameFAQS. A lot of users like Nintendo stuff from the past just not the current releases.
#6VWC621Posted 7/11/2013 2:27:37 PM
PSOLavis posted...
That's why Link has one multiple times the character battle.

wut
---
Nintendo Network: VWC621
Next game: Pikmin 3
#7The_BoredomsPosted 7/11/2013 2:38:05 PM
VWC621 posted...
PSOLavis posted...

wut

Say it out loud and dry your tears.
#895_EclipsePosted 7/11/2013 2:49:07 PM
The_Boredoms posted...
VWC621 posted...
PSOLavis posted...

wut

Say it out loud and dry your tears.

That's why link has ooo-no multiple times the character battle?

Btw, won multiple times the character battle, doesn't make much sense either, but he was so worried about a misused word he over looked it :p
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.