What is the rarest Wii U game released so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is the rarest Wii U game released so far?

User Info: catgrizinsider

catgrizinsider
3 years ago#1
Hey, I've collected a bunch of rare Wii games and don't have a Wii U yet, but have any rare games been released yet? Are any discontinued or hard to find?

User Info: Go2Church

Go2Church
3 years ago#2
Not really, at least no notable ones.
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

User Info: Wiiplayer111

Wiiplayer111
3 years ago#3
New Super Luigi U might become rare. It has a green case and Nintendo wants people to buy it digital with the lower price and its already out digitally. So they probably won't print a lot.
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
3 years ago#4
darksiders 2 simply cause thq is gone
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight

User Info: DOAsaturn

DOAsaturn
3 years ago#5
Pretty darn early to be prospecting rares for the Wii U - but Darksiders 2 is an interesting mention because of THQ. Was Darksiders 2 only released in "Limited Edition" form or was there a regular edition?
weekendroady.com

User Info: Companion_Cube_

Companion_Cube_
3 years ago#6
Wiiplayer111 posted...
New Super Luigi U might become rare. It has a green case and Nintendo wants people to buy it digital with the lower price and its already out digitally. So they probably won't print a lot.

That's why I'm buying it retail. Oh, and the green box is pretty sweet

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
3 years ago#7
DOAsaturn posted...
Pretty darn early to be prospecting rares for the Wii U - but Darksiders 2 is an interesting mention because of THQ. Was Darksiders 2 only released in "Limited Edition" form or was there a regular edition?

Only the one version they released.
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is the rarest Wii U game released so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived