Naysayers, remember, the Wii U sold more in it's time, than the Vita has ever.

#1Binba442Posted 7/9/2013 1:06:46 PM(edited)
Vita: 2.2 Million.
Wii U 3.4 Million.
3DS 30.10 Million

Are there good Wii U games on the horizon: Yes
Are there good Vita games on the horizon: No

If anyone is going to partially stop their hardware sales, it's sony.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#2SegavsCapcomPosted 7/9/2013 1:07:27 PM
Selling worse than one piece of hardware doesn't negate the fact that the other piece of hardware is selling poorly.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#3kukingina2Posted 7/9/2013 1:09:49 PM(edited)
both consoles are selling poorly and both consoles have no games

also HOLY REASSURANCE TOPIC batman
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#4PigfartsPosted 7/9/2013 1:09:06 PM
Thats like saying your car is worth 500$ and my car is worth 750$ thus I have a nice car.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#5Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 1:09:09 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Selling worse than one piece of hardware doesn't negate the fact that the other piece of hardware is selling poorly.

People think the Vita can pick up steam again, if that can happen, it'll happen to the Wii U, no doubt.
---
Pacman is a deadbeat uncle who embarrasses everyone involved while living off of his one single moment of glory he had back in the 80s -Tirkaro 2013
#6BushidoEffect3Posted 7/9/2013 1:09:51 PM
lol no
---
Best value - http://i.imgur.com/EDb9eXR.jpg, Xbox dunk fail - http://i.imgur.com/bOGdIFW.gif
Cute serious internets Hrm! http://i.imgur.com/JZ7u2DD.jpg
#7PigfartsPosted 7/9/2013 1:10:08 PM
Binba442 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

People think the Vita can pick up steam again, if that can happen, it'll happen to the Wii U, no doubt.

maybe try again there is not correlation between the Vita picking up sales and the Wii U picking up sales.
---
#8Binba442(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 1:11:54 PM
Pigfarts posted...
Binba442 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

maybe try again there is not correlation between the Vita picking up sales and the Wii U picking up sales.

Vita has no games, people think it will succeed.

Wii U, however, has the soon to be driving force of MK8, M3DWORLD, Zelda WWHD and the unannounced zelda.
---
#9Ryan SiPosted 7/9/2013 1:12:33 PM
"Not selling as bad as Vita." Desperation and panic have set in for you I see.

Two completely different markets, no logical reason to compare the two products...other than of course, they're both selling poorly.
---
Currently Playing: Pikmin 2 (Wii), Pandora's Tower (Wii), Super Meat Boy (PC)
#10PigfartsPosted 7/9/2013 1:15:45 PM
Binba442 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
Binba442 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

Vita has no games, people think it will succeed.

Wii U, however, has the soon to be driving force of MK8, M3DWORLD, Zelda WWHD and the unannounced zelda.

people are silly ;), a price drop usually helps alot, that big surge in vita sales was due to the price drop not a game release.

Nintendo already said no price drop planned (obviously they would not tell if a price drop is planned otherwise people will wait) but they will drop the price this year, and it will move SOME units. Its only going to get harder for nintendo when the ps4 and xb1 come out.
---