Naysayers, remember, the Wii U sold more in it's time, than the Vita has ever.

#31AstralFrostPosted 7/9/2013 1:56:48 PM
TC posts 2013 life to date sales for Wii U and 3DS and June 2012 sales for Vita, not biased at all.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#32deimos91Posted 7/9/2013 2:01:15 PM
Binba442 posted...
Vita: 2.2 Million.
Wii U 3.4 Million.
3DS 30.10 Million

Are there good Wii U games on the horizon: Yes
Are there good Vita games on the horizon: No

If anyone is going to partially stop their hardware sales, it's sony.

the vita doesnt even have a great fall lineup sony needs to step it up i want one but i want to feel my 250$ purchase will have games ill play the wiiu i know will because Nintendo thats it
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#33Gulma1Posted 7/9/2013 11:10:04 PM
In a nut shell

Where are da games?

Vita Owners- The VITA ALREADY HAS AWESOME GAMES! ( Lists the games )

Wii U Owners - They are coming.
---
Xbox WON!
#34geneticsftwPosted 7/9/2013 11:18:17 PM
Shipped or sold?
---
Sweet
#35SharkbiteR6Posted 7/9/2013 11:27:31 PM(edited)
Classic fanboy reassurance. Pointing out one systems failures somehow leads to a more optimistic outlook for another. Sorry but a failing system is a failing system. The fact that there are other examples does not change that.

It is possible Wii U unit sales will eventually be very high, but it is also possible they will not. An unbiased mind would accept that.
---
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite, Persona 4: Arena, Xenoblade Chronicles, Brigandine
#36nonexistingheroPosted 7/10/2013 3:09:40 AM
nickvd8 posted...
You make the Wii U look bad by comparing it to the Vita. The Vita is dying and will soon be dead, Sony has nearly abandoned it and for good reason. Nintendo owns the handheld market they should of known better.

It's the same as the PSP. It has a decent amount of good games coming. I want to get one some time if I have the money for it and if I can get it for cheap.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#37stekim40Posted 7/10/2013 3:11:52 AM
I dislike handheld systems and would never buy the Vita but seriously..

You cannot compare a handheld system with a console system. Its silly
---
With Kinect you are the tool, Microsoft's tool. Now dance puppet, dance!
#38Neo_HeartlessPosted 7/10/2013 3:16:18 AM
Pigfarts posted...
maybe try again there is not correlation between the Vita picking up sales and the Wii U picking up sales.

People think the Vita can pick up because it almost sold as much as the 3DSLL when Tokuden was released.

Perhaps there's a correlation between gaming devices picking up sales when games are released?
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#39psprulz2007Posted 7/10/2013 3:51:39 AM
That's cool and all, but naysayers are specifically talking about the Wii U. To mention something else is just you grasping for a defense.

Same will be said to VIta owners who use another consoles sales as a defense.

Just accept the fact the Wii U is in fact struggling. Period. No bias. No trolling. Just fact.
---
I hate gamefaqs. Mods pick and choose what's off topic and what's not. Its obvious they are clueless 99.9% of the time. People who agree 4527
#40Oni_TaedoPosted 7/10/2013 4:01:18 AM
parthos566 posted...
Binba442 posted...
Vita: 2.2 Million.
Wii U 3.4 Million.
3DS 30.10 Million

Are there good Wii U games on the horizon: Yes
Are there good Vita games on the horizon: No

If anyone is going to partially stop their hardware sales, it's sony.

It's going to be nice to play my PS4 game's on my vita, can the 3DS do that? Play WiiU games jw?

No, but the 3DS has something better.
It's own library of games actually worth giving a damn about.

If you're buying a Vita so you can play PS4 games on the go, you're buying a Vita for the wrong reasons.
You won't always have access to your PS4 library on the go. And who knows how reliable it will be, anyways?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida