A lot of people seem to think nintendo fans don't buy 3rd party games.

#1ramseanGoodbyePosted 7/9/2013 1:27:40 PM
Lets prove them wrong, which 3rd party games do you own and would recommend to other Wii U owners?

I'd recommend

Injustice: Gods among us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGRcblXDaJw
Absolutely loving this, was never a big comic book fan(until the chris nolan batman movies). Netherealms fighters are so easy to play, They've taken away the barrier of entry, thats been put in place as most fighters have become progressively more complex. Can't wait to see who gets added to the roster next.

Zombi U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcAV-M5H2fU
Best survival horror game i've ever played. A perfect blend of demon's souls, metroid and classic resident evil.
#2ForgottononePosted 7/9/2013 1:32:45 PM
injustice
mass effect 3
zombie u
Lego city
monster hunter
#3GDoobahPosted 7/9/2013 1:34:44 PM
Third party I own..

ZombiU
Assassin's Creed 3
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
Amazing Spider Man: Ultimate Edition
Batman:Arkham City-Armored Edition
Lego City Undercover
Need for Speed: Most Wanted U
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nano Assault Neo
The Cave
Trine 2: Directors Cut
Little Inferno
Bit.Trip Presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Tank! Tank! Tank! ( free download and bought the Story Mode For $10 and My Kong Mode for $2. )
ZEN Pinball 2 ( bought these tables.. Epic Quest, Plants vs Zombies, Paranormal, Fantastic 4, Marvel Pinball: Civil War )
Resident Evil:Revelations
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
#4KingTurtPosted 7/9/2013 1:35:50 PM
Any game that is coming out in the next few months that is third party. None of them are late ports, with the exception of Deus Ex, but that's a director's cut, and they're all new games and are releasing on the same day on WiiU as other consoles. There is no excuse this time for these games not to sell good, especially since developers like Ubisoft are paying close attention to the WiiU sales this time, so we NEED to make sure these third party games sell good so we can get more third party support.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#5plasticman13Posted 7/9/2013 1:36:30 PM
The 15 WiiU owners on Gfaqs won't change the fact that WiiU owners don't buy 3rd party games.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#6FFXIgaiaknightPosted 7/9/2013 1:37:13 PM
90% of my wii u collection is 3rd party games. Hopefully more people will pick up the ubisoft titles so we can prove that 3rd parties can work on the wii u.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#7G1ingyPosted 7/9/2013 1:37:25 PM

Monster Hunter...it's like people conveniently forget about that game.
#8BkzIzuPosted 7/9/2013 1:37:55 PM
plasticman13 posted...
The 15 WiiU owners on Gfaqs won't change the fact that WiiU owners don't buy 3rd party games.
#9NovaLevossidaPosted 7/9/2013 1:41:01 PM(edited)
KingTurt posted...
Any game that is coming out in the next few months that is third party. None of them are late ports, with the exception of Deus Ex, but that's a director's cut, and they're all new games and are releasing on the same day on WiiU as other consoles. There is no excuse this time for these games not to sell good, especially since developers like Ubisoft are paying close attention to the WiiU sales this time, so we NEED to make sure these third party games sell good so we can get more third party support.

One excuse is that there aren't enough Wii U owners. Even on other systems, the ratio between those who bought the game and the total number of consoles is very disproportionate. And you should never feel like you're being ransomed into buying games to get more games. They tried to pull that with Star Fox 64 on the 3DS. Buy what you want, but don't buy things that you don't want just because you hope they will make something that you will want.
---
Sig under construction.
#10KingTurtPosted 7/9/2013 1:41:31 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
KingTurt posted...

One excuse is that there aren't enough Wii U owners. Even on other systems, the ratio between those who bought the game and the total number of consoles is very disproportionate. And you should never feel like you're being ransomed into buying games to get more games. They tried to pull that with Star Fox 64. Buy what you want, but don't buy things that you don't want just because you hope they will make something that you will want.

I'm not saying anyone should be forced to buy any third party games, but I honestly don't see any real reason for them not to. Saying that they buy third party games on a different system isn't even close to a reason. These are all new third party games for once and are releasing at the same time, so they deserve to sell better. Plus honestly, whether you like it or not, that's just the way third party works.

Ubisoft and other developers are paying attention to how these games sell on WiiU until December then will decide if they continue to support it. Also, Nintendo is releasing a lot of first party games, one pretty much every month starting with Pikmin 3 in August. So that is gonna bring the userbase up, so the third party games will sell better, leading to more third party support.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]