List Some Very Unknown, But Very Well Made Wii Games (READ BEFORE POST)

#41morningglory05Posted 7/11/2013 6:34:13 AM
enigmamj posted...
Another poster mentioned Dawn of Discovery.

Fun game that I still play at times. If you like Sim City or Civilization type games, it is worth a look. Simpler than those, but it only cost me $10 at Gamestop.

Sid M Pirates is decent,although the PC and Xbox versions are better.

Sorry for the double post, but wanted to thank you for throwing this out there- i love games like this and never even heard of this one. I googled it and it looks a lot like something I'd dig! I may take a chance and pick it up off Amazon
#42KingTurtPosted 7/11/2013 6:40:34 AM
I'm not sure if I should consider Madworld unknown since according to vgchartz it sold 0.71m.
But i'll throw it out there anyway.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#43guedesbrawlPosted 7/11/2013 6:52:43 AM
Trauma Team, Castlevania Judgment
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#44DrumguyPosted 7/11/2013 7:12:29 AM
Don't know if it's very unknown, but definitely Okami.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#45TerotrousPosted 7/11/2013 7:38:07 AM
enigmamj posted...

Fun game that I still play at times. If you like Sim City or Civilization type games, it is worth a look. Simpler than those, but it only cost me $10 at Gamestop.

Dawn of Discovery is really a lot like Simcity Classic except with (limited) combat. Like SimCity, it's largely a game about strategic placement of your buildings and finding build structures that work well with the land mass you're working with, but they build on the concept in some clever ways. The Wiimote controls also work really well.

The only real downside is that the game lacks multiplayer. It's an excellent game otherwise.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#46morningglory05Posted 7/12/2013 7:58:06 AM
Terotrous posted...
enigmamj posted...

Dawn of Discovery is really a lot like Simcity Classic except with (limited) combat. Like SimCity, it's largely a game about strategic placement of your buildings and finding build structures that work well with the land mass you're working with, but they build on the concept in some clever ways. The Wiimote controls also work really well.

The only real downside is that the game lacks multiplayer. It's an excellent game otherwise.

Well I'll find out for myself cos I bought it at GS yesterday for $8.99 with case and manual! Thanks for recomending it to me I think I'm gonna like it!
#47Archetype_SquidPosted 7/17/2013 12:34:23 AM
Little King Story is all of this

Also, Sin and Punishment II. It's the closest we ever got to Starfox on the Wii, as far as I know.
---
"Why would anyone ever do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?"
-Hank Hill
#48EarthViperPosted 7/17/2013 3:35:34 AM
Fishing Resort.
For the love of God, play this game. It's a shame it has the look that makes people walk on by and assume it's shovelware. Yuji Naka hasn't been involved in a game this good since the 90's. Get it cheap on amazon and be amazed.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#49K-R-A-N-G-Posted 7/17/2013 4:23:03 AM
Ghost squad

house of dead overkill
#50Transdude(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 9:11:44 PM
K-R-A-N-G- posted...
Ghost squad

That was a fun game, but it's at my local arcade, so i don't really plan on buying it.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996