List Some Very Unknown, But Very Well Made Wii Games (READ BEFORE POST)

#51LordBowserPosted 7/17/2013 9:36:15 PM
The only one I can think of that is 'very well made' and has 'less than 5 topics' is Little Kings Story. And I hate to admit it but I never played the game. I should remedy that sometime.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#52LordBowserPosted 7/17/2013 9:38:15 PM
Transdude posted...
K-R-A-N-G- posted...
Ghost squad

That was a fun game, but it's at my local arcade, so i don't really plan on buying it.

Oh, if you're looking for quality games to buy, why the hell do you care how popular or underrated they are? The only thing you need to worry about is their quality.
---
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#53Transdude(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 10:19:05 PM
LordBowser posted...
Transdude posted...
K-R-A-N-G- posted...
Ghost squad

That was a fun game, but it's at my local arcade, so i don't really plan on buying it.

Oh, if you're looking for quality games to buy, why the hell do you care how popular or underrated they are? The only thing you need to worry about is their quality.

Sorry if I came of the way I did. I meant to say that it's a great game to play. And, it's one of the few light-gun arcade games that anyone bothered to port over to the Wii.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#54TerotrousPosted 7/17/2013 10:28:39 PM(edited)
LordBowser posted...

I'm pretty sure the point of this topic is for people to find out about games other than the same 10 games or so that people always talk about.

There is virtually no one who owns a Wii and doesn't know about Super Mario Galaxy 2, for example, so it's a pointless game to recommend. If they want it, they either already own it or are planning to buy it. The reason people come to recommendation topics is to find games they've never heard of.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Yume Penguin Monogatari"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#55LordBowserPosted 7/17/2013 10:49:04 PM
Terotrous posted...
LordBowser posted...

I'm pretty sure the point of this topic is for people to find out about games other than the same 10 games or so that people always talk about.

There is virtually no one who owns a Wii and doesn't know about Super Mario Galaxy 2, for example, so it's a pointless game to recommend. If they want it, they either already own it or are planning to buy it. The reason people come to recommendation topics is to find games they've never heard of.

Fair enough. Either way, the only game I can think of is Sin and Punishment 2 (barely, there's like 4 posts or so on it that I could find) and a Little King's Story which is apparently heavily underrated -- which is quite sad, really.

There are a lot of popular Wii games that aren't talked about constantly, though. For instance, I recommend the Trauma Center/Team games. While popular, they are not so popular everyone knows about them, and are worth considering. I found them pretty fun, though they have flaws like most games do.
---
#56Infinity8378Posted 7/20/2013 11:54:52 PM
Going by sales Conduit 2 is Unknown.
#57Infinity8378Posted 7/21/2013 12:10:59 AM
Flip's Twisted World (Recomended on CRT Television)
How to Train Your Dragon
Overturn
The Spiderwick Chronicles
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, The
Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night, The
Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli
Ghostbusters: The Video Game wii
Spiderman Shattered Dimensions
Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Rage of the Gladiator

I'd like to change my list
#58Gaming KingPosted 7/21/2013 12:22:20 AM
Calling
Cursed Mountain
Go Vacation
Lost in Shadow
We Ski
We Ski and Snowboard

And believe it or not, Babysitting Mama. A real challenge, amazingly enough.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 17
Finally back to LV 34 after like over two years. BS moderations suck.
#59kdognumba1Posted 7/21/2013 12:47:54 AM
Here's my list:

Blast Works: Build, Trade, Destroy
TrackMania: Build to Race
FAST - Racing League
MotoHeroz
Toribash: Violence Perfected
Dokapon Kingdom
Monster Lab
Overlord: Dark Legend
Eduardo the Samurai Toaster
Spectrobes: Origins
Swords & Soldiers

Some are better known then others but none are brought up when talking about the Wii by most people and are actually pretty good.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#60NeoMonkPosted 7/21/2013 1:30:05 AM
Kirbys Epic Yarn, what a lovely game & I had so much fun playing it.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator