Why I think this gen will be PS4 vs WiiU

#21TheGreatUnownPosted 7/10/2013 12:46:20 PM(edited)
Don't be ridiculous. It's clearly PS4 vs. One vs. Wii U vs.Ouya vs. PC.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#22SegavsCapcomPosted 7/10/2013 12:46:07 PM
plasticman13 posted...
iKhanic posted...
plasticman13 posted...
You're wrong, it's going to be PS4 vs. One.

No. The XBOX One won't be a competitive console. It's 500 dollars and has already earned itself a horrific reputation in the media. It has almost no features that the PS4 doesn't have and costs 100 dollars more.

Doesn't matter. The WiiU will not pick up in sales at all and all the Xbox One fiasco has done is guarantee more PS4 sales, not WiiU sales.

Listen, I agree this generation is between the One and the PS4, but can I borrow your crystal ball? You seem awfully certain that nothing can save the U.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#23plasticman13Posted 7/10/2013 12:50:26 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
plasticman13 posted...
iKhanic posted...
plasticman13 posted...

No. The XBOX One won't be a competitive console. It's 500 dollars and has already earned itself a horrific reputation in the media. It has almost no features that the PS4 doesn't have and costs 100 dollars more.

Doesn't matter. The WiiU will not pick up in sales at all and all the Xbox One fiasco has done is guarantee more PS4 sales, not WiiU sales.

Listen, I agree this generation is between the One and the PS4, but can I borrow your crystal ball? You seem awfully certain that nothing can save the U.

I already know what type of response I'll get from you and others if I try reasoning with you why I believe the WiiU won't pick up (as I've done many times on this board, only to be labeled as a troll each time). So, like every Nintendo fanboy's response to WiiU sales, I'll just say "wait and see".
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#24SegavsCapcomPosted 7/10/2013 12:52:10 PM
plasticman13 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
plasticman13 posted...
iKhanic posted...
plasticman13 posted...

I already know what type of response I'll get from you and others if I try reasoning with you why I believe the WiiU won't pick up (as I've done many times on this board, only to be labeled as a troll each time). So, like every Nintendo fanboy's response to WiiU sales, I'll just say "wait and see".

Sorry, but I haven't seen those reasonings. Can you post one?
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#25plasticman13Posted 7/10/2013 12:54:28 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Sorry, but I haven't seen those reasonings. Can you post one?

Price, competition, history.
---
For the latest news on Kingdom Hearts 3 with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#26iKhanicPosted 7/10/2013 1:05:53 PM
TheGreatUnown posted...
Don't be ridiculous. It's clearly PS4 vs. Wii U vs.Ouya vs. PC.

Fix'd
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#27geneticsftwPosted 7/10/2013 1:29:30 PM
Shankspeare posted...
Tech_Support posted...
iKhanic posted...
plasticman13 posted...

same can be said of the Wii U; it's 50 dollars less than PS4 but far less value. PS4 comes with driveclub and don't even mention that it's not a full game; Nintendo Land is a freaking mini game collection for goodness sakes.

..........what? Seriously used Drive Club as an example? Drive Club, which will keep swallow by the beast that is Gran Turismo 6? Drive Club which has absolutely no competition on the Wii U to begin with except.......Project Cars and NFS MWU? Drive Club which is pretty much a free game for buying the system? LMAO

Anyway, right now PS4 is directly competing with Xbox One. So I don't think they are even focused on the Wii U right now. It's launch lineup isn't even trying to compete with Nintendo's software, so I agree with whoever said it will be PS4 & Wii U.

Drive club included requires a ps+ sub.
---
Sweet
#28ThatPersonGuyPosted 7/10/2013 1:32:10 PM
I see this:

One vs. PS4 for now, with U staying alternative.

Later, One goes under serious fire again, and the Wii U makes a nice recovery until the end of the cycle. By the end of the gen, Wii U is making a decent profit.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#29iKhanicPosted 7/10/2013 1:39:30 PM
I seriously don't understand why people think the XBOX Done will sell.

Don't you remember the PS3. It costed $500 and to nobody's surprise, it tanked. It only picked up when Sony dropped the price.

And Sony didn't have a crap ton bad press on their back for anti-consumer policies.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#30ShankspearePosted 7/10/2013 1:41:28 PM
geneticsftw posted...
Shankspeare posted...
Tech_Support posted...
iKhanic posted...
plasticman13 posted...

same can be said of the Wii U; it's 50 dollars less than PS4 but far less value. PS4 comes with driveclub and don't even mention that it's not a full game; Nintendo Land is a freaking mini game collection for goodness sakes.

..........what? Seriously used Drive Club as an example? Drive Club, which will keep swallow by the beast that is Gran Turismo 6? Drive Club which has absolutely no competition on the Wii U to begin with except.......Project Cars and NFS MWU? Drive Club which is pretty much a free game for buying the system? LMAO

Anyway, right now PS4 is directly competing with Xbox One. So I don't think they are even focused on the Wii U right now. It's launch lineup isn't even trying to compete with Nintendo's software, so I agree with whoever said it will be PS4 & Wii U.

Drive club included requires a ps+ sub.

Oh my bad. Yeah but come on with that comparison. It is as ineffectual as Nintendoland.