Best upcoming Wii U game?

#1Heropon_RikiPosted 7/10/2013 9:58:56 AM
Which upcoming Wii U game is going to blow all the other ones out of the water? - Results (68 votes)
X
14.71% (10 votes)
X
2.94% (2 votes)
X
0% (0 votes)
X
4.41% (3 votes)
X
8.82% (6 votes)
X
0% (0 votes)
X
8.82% (6 votes)
X
0% (0 votes)
X
4.41% (3 votes)
This poll seems kinda biased personally I'm looking forward more to- *shot*
55.88% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
X is going to be the greatest game ever. Lets look at the facts:

Xenoblade Chronicles is currently the greatest game ever.

X looks even better than Xenoblade Chronicles.
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
#2guedesbrawlPosted 7/10/2013 10:02:17 AM
Heropon_Riki posted...
Smash Bros. Wii U is going to be the greatest game ever. Lets look at the facts:

Brawl is currently the greatest game ever.

SBBU looks even better than Brawl.

fix'd.

Xenoblade is a fine game, but it could use less confusing places like Frontier Village, a better way to track NPCs when doing quests and being hard enough to allow us to clear many, many quests and not being overleveled.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3Noke0Posted 7/10/2013 10:03:52 AM
Well I certainly don't think the upcoming games can be compared, as they are all unique different games. Now if we are talking about Sales, that is yet impossible to determine.

I'm excited for the mass majority of games. Same for PS4 and X1, I'm sure all consoles and games will be great.
---
Nintendo ID - oBluEx ; GT: oBluEx
Currently Playing: Many PC, PS 1-2, Xbox, Nintendo and various handheld games.
#4Heropon_Riki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:05:09 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
Heropon_Riki posted...
Smash Bros. Wii U is going to be the greatest game ever. Lets look at the facts:

fix'd.

Xenoblade is a fine game, but it could use less confusing places like Frontier Village, a better way to track NPCs when doing quests and being hard enough to allow us to clear many, many quests and not being overleveled.

The problem with Smash Bros Wii U is that its a multiplayer game. And nobody actually owns a Wii U so it will be hard to find anyone decent to play it with. Plenty of people however have a 3DS, so that's the version I'll get (assuming it has online play, it freakin better.)

X however will still be good even if I'm the only person in the world that plays it.
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
#5guedesbrawlPosted 7/10/2013 10:07:27 AM
Heropon_Riki posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Heropon_Riki posted...

fix'd.

The problem with Smash Bros Wii U is that its a multiplayer game. And nobody actually owns a Wii U so it will be hard to find anyone decent to play it with. Plenty of people however have a 3DS, so that's the version I'll get (assuming it has online play, it freakin better.)

X however will still be good even if I'm the only person in the world that plays it.

yet
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6matthewthemanPosted 7/10/2013 10:08:51 AM
EarthBound, if VC titles count.

If not, Probably SSB4
---
Official Dunsparce of every message board
3DS FC: 0087-3597-0870
#7NovaLevossidaPosted 7/10/2013 10:09:13 AM
Heropon_Riki posted...
The problem with Smash Bros Wii U is that its a multiplayer game. And nobody actually owns a Wii U so it will be hard to find anyone decent to play it with.

The problem with Nintendo is more often than not, they **** up when it comes to online. I'm hoping Smash will be excellent in the online aspects, thus rendering low population counts less hurtful. However, Nintendo has a lot of failures with online (both in getting it working well and also just saying "oh screw it, let's just drop it") and only a few notable successes. Comparatively, I have no reason to really ever doubt the online experience of a title that I'd pick up on the 360.
---
Sig under construction.
#8Heropon_Riki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:15:49 AM
Honestly though while I'm happy as a consumer, I think it was a very poor BUSINESS decision to put Smash Bros on the 3DS as well as Wii U. Wii U really needed that game to be exclusive to bring up sales. Now since they'll lose a lot of would-be Wii U sales to people buying just the 3DS version, all they are left with is the new Zelda Wii U game and whatever 3rd parties bring them. (which unfortunately won't be much since most 3rd parties treat Nintendo like crap.)

In other words, they need to really bring their A game and make the Zelda Wii U game absolutely phenomenal to save the console.

Of course, X is also going to be phenomenal, but due to the fact that most consumers ignorantly think Pokemon and Final Fantasy are the only good RPG games, combined with what will likely be poor advertising meaning most people never hear about it, it won't sell well and won't save the system.
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
#9trenkenPosted 7/10/2013 10:16:46 AM
Well this sure isnt the poll for me. I cant get into Japanese style games.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#10Heropon_Riki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:19:14 AM
NovaLevossida posted...
Heropon_Riki posted...
The problem with Smash Bros Wii U is that its a multiplayer game. And nobody actually owns a Wii U so it will be hard to find anyone decent to play it with.

The problem with Nintendo is more often than not, they **** up when it comes to online. I'm hoping Smash will be excellent in the online aspects, thus rendering low population counts less hurtful. However, Nintendo has a lot of failures with online (both in getting it working well and also just saying "oh screw it, let's just drop it") and only a few notable successes. Comparatively, I have no reason to really ever doubt the online experience of a title that I'd pick up on the 360.

I agree, I love Nintendo, but Online is their definite weakness. To be fair though, the online of Kid Icarus: Uprising was great, and since a lot of the people involved in that are now doing Smash Bros 4, the chances of this having good online are actually pretty high.
---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy