1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best upcoming Wii U game?

User Info: Chokusetsu

Chokusetsu
3 years ago#11
Heropon very cool

trenken posted...
Well this sure isnt the poll for me. I cant get into Japanese style games.

Oh this is rich. Do you even know what inspired Monolith Soft to work hard on X? Hint, a western developer.
Do you know why Xenoblade was well received? Because it merged elements from western and eastern RPGs into one.

User Info: Gulma1

Gulma1
3 years ago#12
Yes, it is X if that's even the name? Has that been confirmed?
Xbox WON!

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
3 years ago#13
Pikmin 3
What is red, blue yellow, purple, white, pink, rock, and can fly?

User Info: mashu

mashu
3 years ago#14
I voted option 5. It's why I'm buying a Wii U after all, and is the title I am waiting for to buy it. Doesn't mean that when I have it I won't also get some other titles - of course I will - but X being released is when I get the console, unless something amazing comes out before then that I am unaware of.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
3 years ago#15
Heropon_Riki posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Heropon_Riki posted...
Smash Bros. Wii U is going to be the greatest game ever. Lets look at the facts:

Brawl is currently the greatest game ever.

SBBU looks even better than Brawl.

fix'd.

Xenoblade is a fine game, but it could use less confusing places like Frontier Village, a better way to track NPCs when doing quests and being hard enough to allow us to clear many, many quests and not being overleveled.

The problem with Smash Bros Wii U is that its a multiplayer game. And nobody actually owns a Wii U so it will be hard to find anyone decent to play it with. Plenty of people however have a 3DS, so that's the version I'll get (assuming it has online play, it freakin better.)

X however will still be good even if I'm the only person in the world that plays it.

1. I own a Wii u, your statement is false.
2. The ssb series is more of a local play game than an online game, IMO. I welcome the addition of a good online, but I won't use it most likely.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#16
Xenoblade's not the best game ever. Mario Galaxy is the best, Tales of Symphonia is my favorite. Xenoblade is up there for both though.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board

User Info: Go2Church

Go2Church
3 years ago#17
Honestly right now, X, Pikmin, Mario Kart, and Smash all look incredible.
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

User Info: Heropon_Riki

Heropon_Riki
3 years ago#18
Go2Church posted...
Honestly right now, Pikmin, Mario Kart, and Smash all look incredible, but not as incredible as X.
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best upcoming Wii U game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived