Best upcoming Wii U game?

#11ChokusetsuPosted 7/10/2013 10:21:29 AM
Heropon very cool

trenken posted...
Well this sure isnt the poll for me. I cant get into Japanese style games.

Oh this is rich. Do you even know what inspired Monolith Soft to work hard on X? Hint, a western developer.
Do you know why Xenoblade was well received? Because it merged elements from western and eastern RPGs into one.
#12Gulma1Posted 7/10/2013 10:40:03 AM
Yes, it is X if that's even the name? Has that been confirmed?
---
Xbox WON!
#13Ghost-inZeShellPosted 7/10/2013 11:16:03 AM
Pikmin 3
---
What is red, blue yellow, purple, white, pink, rock, and can fly?
#14mashuPosted 7/10/2013 11:19:18 AM
I voted option 5. It's why I'm buying a Wii U after all, and is the title I am waiting for to buy it. Doesn't mean that when I have it I won't also get some other titles - of course I will - but X being released is when I get the console, unless something amazing comes out before then that I am unaware of.
#15NiftyManZPosted 7/10/2013 11:20:18 AM
Heropon_Riki posted...
guedesbrawl posted...
Heropon_Riki posted...
Smash Bros. Wii U is going to be the greatest game ever. Lets look at the facts:

Brawl is currently the greatest game ever.

SBBU looks even better than Brawl.

fix'd.

Xenoblade is a fine game, but it could use less confusing places like Frontier Village, a better way to track NPCs when doing quests and being hard enough to allow us to clear many, many quests and not being overleveled.

The problem with Smash Bros Wii U is that its a multiplayer game. And nobody actually owns a Wii U so it will be hard to find anyone decent to play it with. Plenty of people however have a 3DS, so that's the version I'll get (assuming it has online play, it freakin better.)

X however will still be good even if I'm the only person in the world that plays it.

1. I own a Wii u, your statement is false.
2. The ssb series is more of a local play game than an online game, IMO. I welcome the addition of a good online, but I won't use it most likely.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#16iKhanicPosted 7/10/2013 11:56:55 AM
Xenoblade's not the best game ever. Mario Galaxy is the best, Tales of Symphonia is my favorite. Xenoblade is up there for both though.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board
#17Go2ChurchPosted 7/10/2013 12:22:29 PM
Honestly right now, X, Pikmin, Mario Kart, and Smash all look incredible.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#18Heropon_Riki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 12:28:48 PM
Go2Church posted...
Honestly right now, Pikmin, Mario Kart, and Smash all look incredible, but not as incredible as X.

---
Epicdavid's Nopon buddy