When will nintendo make a wii u game that is visually impressive?

#71VernnonPosted 7/11/2013 4:59:43 PM
Glem3 posted...
MK8? It looks like MK Wii in HD.

Here is Mario Kart Wii in HD:

http://i.imgur.com/nFoFg.png

Here is Mario Kart 8:

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/MarioKart8/WiiU_MarioKart8_scrn08_E3resized.jpg

If you can tell me with a straight face that those look equal graphically, I honestly fear for your eyes.

The trolls will most likely ignore this. But at least you'll know the answer to your question.
#72EstilPosted 7/11/2013 5:02:17 PM
Visually impressive? Like for example on the SNES we had the Donkey Kong Country Trilogy? On the N64 we had Majora's Mask and Donkey Kong 64? And on the GameCube we had Zelda Twilight Princess? Sounds good to me! Oh wait, when exactly did each of those games come out compared to when their consoles first came out? When you look it up and find out you'll get what I mean.
---
"Why a numeric keypad!? This is a video game controller, not a phone!!"
--Angry Video Game Nerd regarding the Intellivision controller
#73levelmaster2Posted 7/11/2013 5:56:07 PM
trenken posted...
Graphics matter. Dont play it off like they dont just because the U is weak. You're trying to justify its failings.

Imagine what a Zelda game would look like on the PS4. Noone cant tell me they wouldnt want that.

I find this whole thing very funny. I'll admit that my favorite graphics off all time are on a Super Nintendo, but never once have I ever consider the Wii U weak.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#74SigmaHacielPosted 7/11/2013 6:02:24 PM
Zelda would likely lose its charm in PS3 level graphics.

The rush to high-end graphics killed creativity.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#75DTY3Posted 7/11/2013 6:29:03 PM
trenken posted...
Glem3 posted...
Mario Kart 8 and X.

MK8? It looks like MK Wii in HD.

You are blind.
Im not even gonna sugarcoat it. Run Mario Kart Wii on Dolphin and tell me it looks half as good as MK8.

Just stop dude.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#76gamebuyer22Posted 7/14/2013 3:49:27 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Zelda would likely lose its charm in PS3 level graphics.

The rush to high-end graphics killed creativity.

Will Skyward Sword had bad graphics and lacked creativity. Look how long it took Nintendo to make that game.
#77deathwave21Posted 7/14/2013 4:01:43 PM
da fuq?
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!