Much of this negativity is unfounded.

#1ADHDguitarPosted 7/10/2013 9:34:06 PM
Look, the Wii U has its fair share of problems, but let's examine the facts.

Exclusives:

Super Mario 3D World - Looks great.
Wonderful 101 - Looks great
Bayonetta 2 - We know it'll be great
MK 8 - We know it'll be great. Graphics are amazing.
Pikmin 3 - Looks great
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Will be great
Sonic Lost World - Looks great

3rd Party Multiplats

Watchdogs
Call of Duty Ghosts
Ass Creed 92
Splinter Cell
Rayman Legends

Is that everything? Of course not! But those are games, and the Wii U is getting them. Is the Wii U going to destroy the PS4? No! But it's a solid system!

Why do we have to fight? ="(
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#2Tsutarja495Posted 7/10/2013 9:36:11 PM
Agreed. The almighty Nintendo is flawless, the people complaining are wrong.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#3ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:36:34 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...

Shut your ass troll.
---
#4AstralFrostPosted 7/10/2013 9:37:59 PM
If you really enjoyed the Wii U as much as you imply you wouldn't feel the need to reassure yourself with this topic.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#5KingTurtPosted 7/10/2013 9:38:06 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Ass Creed 92

That made me laugh more than it should have.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#6Tsutarja495Posted 7/10/2013 9:40:03 PM
AstralFrost posted...
If you really enjoyed the Wii U as much as you imply you wouldn't feel the need to reassure yourself with this topic.

It's not about reassurance, it's about showing others the light and getting them to understand the brilliance of Nintendo.
---
#7Wiiplayer111Posted 7/10/2013 9:41:19 PM
I agree TC. Wii U has a major release every month leading into 2014. Which is more than enough because I don't have the money or time. I'm still working on NSMBU and Nintendoland.

Tsutarja495 posted...

Completely ignore everything and spout nothing.

AstralFrost posted...

Misses the point of the topic.

ADHDguitar posted...
Why do we have to fight? ="(

---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#8AstralFrostPosted 7/10/2013 9:41:26 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...
AstralFrost posted...

It's not about reassurance, it's about showing others the light and getting them to understand the brilliance of Nintendo.

If we wanted to have an unbiased discussion then we should be listing exclusives that the other consoles are getting and have a showdown. This is just reassurance otherwise.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#9ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 9:42:35 PM
AstralFrost posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...
AstralFrost posted...

If we wanted to have an unbiased discussion then we should be listing exclusives that the other consoles are getting and have a showdown. This is just reassurance otherwise.

Not everyone thinks everything is a competition. Take your fanboy squabbles elsewhere.
---
#10Tsutarja495Posted 7/10/2013 9:44:34 PM
AstralFrost posted...
Tsutarja495 posted...
AstralFrost posted...

It isn't about some "showdown". The TC didn't say the Wii U would beat the other systems, they just said the system was fine.
---