How much has the wiiU improved since launch?

#21Glem3Posted 7/11/2013 1:20:18 PM
If the games are done why aren't they out or at least have demos out? Also relying on dev team previous quality for new releases isn't a good idea.

That's not how businesses work. Why would Nintendo release all their games at once? Also the games need to be advertised and copies of the game need to be produced. They already had demos for SM3DW and DKCR:TF, in stores. And considering the team making SM3DW has the best track record of all time (two top rated games in video game history) I think it's safe to say the new title will be at least "good".
#22geneticsftwPosted 7/11/2013 1:21:27 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
New Link posted...
The system itself has improved tenfold with the updates. Since lauch the release schedule has been slow, but not empty. A few post launch games that i really enjoyedhave been Need for Speed Most Wanted U, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Lego City Undercover. I've also playeh through several Virtual Console titles and some eshop games (runner 2, little inferno, and a few more)

Beginning next month though, the release cycle is picking up until at least the end of the year. Pikmin, TW101, Donkey Kong, Rayman, Watch Dogs, Batman, Assasins Creed, Splinter Cell, Wind Waker, Mario, and quite a few more.

tenfold still isn't anywhere near ps3/360 OS/feature set though, wiiU was horrible at launch for stuff like that. Also how many times do I have to mention I'm not interested in ps3/360 ports on wiiU, I don't see how anyone would be. So lego city is the only noteworthy release since launch.

Assumptions are great!
---
Sweet
#23stalemate_666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 7:21:13 PM
Glem3 posted...
That's not how businesses work. Why would Nintendo release all their games at once? Also the games need to be advertised and copies of the game need to be produced. They already had demos for SM3DW and DKCR:TF, in stores. And considering the team making SM3DW has the best track record of all time (two top rated games in video game history) I think it's safe to say the new title will be at least "good".

How buisness works is you develop your games on different cycles so you don't have to withhold them from the public and still release them in sequence. It's never safe to say a title will be good this last gen a ton of devs and IPs went from great to crap and Nintendo already admittied they have problems with HD development if it's not out I'm going to wait for it to come out before I consider it a reason to get a system.

geneticsftw posted...
Assumptions are great!

If I'm wrong tell me, I'm also assuming since nobody said they have a decent account system or a back up system that they still don't...

Sigh it seems to me wiiU hasn't made much progress in the last 8 months swhich siucks since Xbone is horrible and I hate lack of competition in corrupt industries. I wonder if Nintendo will ever get it together.
---
psn: Stalemate666