Anyone else wish Nintendo would include more competitive multiplayer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else wish Nintendo would include more competitive multiplayer?

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#1
Maybe I'm just a competitive person, but I don't like cooperative multiplayer. It can either end up making a game too easy (like Super Mario Galaxy), or is just not fun.

I wish Nintendo would include more competitive multiplayer in their games. For example Super Mario 3D World could have had split screen racing to finish a level first.

Zelda U could have 1 on 1 sword fights or bow and arrow shootouts.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Dictator of the Zelda Wii U Board

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
3 years ago#2
I'm happy with SSB and Mario Kart as far as competition. I don't really like coop or competitive modes shoved in my single player games at all.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: jsb0714

jsb0714
3 years ago#3
No
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this

User Info: Glem3

Glem3
3 years ago#4
3D World kinda has competitive multiplayer. I mean, you're ranked at the end after all.

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
3 years ago#5
They should include on-line multi-player. So far, every single title they have released and will release in 2013 would benefit from it, yet, not one software title has it. Weird.
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
3 years ago#6
Bring back the Mario VS Luigi from NSMB DS but now have it as a four player free-for-all with Fire Flowers and/or Cat powers.
YouTube: www.Youtube.com/AdNintendogs

User Info: Jack_the_monke7

Jack_the_monke7
3 years ago#7
I agree TC, I like competitive over cooperative 9 times out of 10. My Wii U collection includes Game & Wario, Nintendo Land, Injustice, Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Transformed, and NSMBU (Which, lets face it' generally ends up more competitive than cooperative) all of which I enjoy playing with friends. Pikmin 3's Bingo mode, Mario Kart 8, and SSBU are all looking to add to that.
King Boo for Super Smash Bros.
Spread the word, show your support
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else wish Nintendo would include more competitive multiplayer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived