Play Pikmin 3 two weeks before NA launch (Gamestop/EB Games)

#1Dr_Koopa76Posted 7/12/2013 3:43:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFynjjTEKLw&feature=youtu.be
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i.imgur.com/vGM0GJd.jpg
#2ImGanondorfLolPosted 7/12/2013 4:06:05 PM
It seems like they really want the Pikmin series to become more popular, Olimar being the first character to be revealed for Smash Bros since the reveal is further proof of that. Hopefully the fanbase will grow, the game is very unique and may not appeal to a lot of people, but Nintendo clearly puts effort into this series, unlike the the several games Nintendo has made but no one ever heard of because they were low-budget titles.

Anyway, I will definitely go to gamestop just to play!
#3Companion_Cube_Posted 7/12/2013 4:36:24 PM
*Sees topic*

"I'm interested"

*Watches video*

*Claps in excitement*
#4NeoMonkPosted 7/12/2013 4:40:19 PM
You mean the place where they laugh at you if you try to purchase a wii u game? great job nintendo....
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#51shadetail1Posted 7/12/2013 4:48:18 PM
^^ A few days ago, I preordered Super Mario 3D World at my nearest Gamestop, and the lady behind the counter was very happy to take my order. So I don't know which Gamestops you're going to.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#6ImGanondorfLolPosted 7/12/2013 4:59:31 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
^^ A few days ago, I preordered Super Mario 3D World at my nearest Gamestop, and the lady behind the counter was very happy to take my order. So I don't know which Gamestops you're going to.

I've been purchasing almost all my Nintendo games at my local gamestop for years, no employee or customer has ever judged me for what I bought. They either comment on how it's a great game/choice or give no response.
I wonder if all these people are living in backwards states/countries.
#7player_threePosted 7/12/2013 5:23:08 PM
This is cool. Although I'm not interested in Pikmin the Gamestop in my city is getting in on this, so I'll probably stop by for the streetpassing. They had the kid icarus events at my gamestop as well and the streetpassing was good, so I'm hopeful it'll be good this time as well.
#8Numbuh100Posted 7/12/2013 10:16:02 PM
Anybody have the list of the Gamestops doing this?
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2