What is "Nintendo" to you

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is "Nintendo" to you
2 years ago#11
A longtime video game and console maker. They usually bring good games to the mix and arent afraid to innovate and change things up.
Greatness comes from within
2 years ago#12
2 years ago#13
A great company with an awful fandom.
I am a fan of gaming, and I enjoy Nintendo games as well as games from other developers, whether it's on the PlayStation, Xbox, or a Nintendo console. - Wugeezy
2 years ago#14
My childhood and my favorite game company.
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0
2 years ago#15
Nintendo is.... *starts to break out in song*

Grumpy Cat: NO
Gameplayer6458 for SSBU
3DS FC: 3437-3552-3000; SSBB FC: 4213 5566 2975
2 years ago#16
To me Nintendo is a gaming company with a lot of potential. But for some reason they limit themselves to what they are capable of doing.
When Halo 5 comes out, I will be like a giant behind all the fans, laughing at the demise of the series. Watching it burn.
2 years ago#17
once our greatest hero

now our greatest enemy
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
2 years ago#18
some of my favorite games of all time.
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
2 years ago#19
The company that develops my very favorite games to this day.
Backlog of games: Too many unfinished games.
2 years ago#20
A company that is more conservative in business practices (for better or for worse) but often makes high quality products for a relatively cheap price.
Diamond Nuzlocke: Mystery (Gastly), Shelly (Shellos), Chirpy (Starvia), Mega Woman (Geodude), Sparky (Luxio), Sir Swoop (Zubat)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What is "Nintendo" to you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived