You are currently restricted from interacting with Miiverse.

#21Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 9:48:29 AM
How long does it usually take Nintendo to reply?
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#22UltimaSora91Posted 7/13/2013 10:36:37 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Rupin_Salesman posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Didn't you get modded before on miiverse for helping somebody in Super Metroid? And then the gamefaqs mods deleted your topic because they said it was off topic?

Contest the moderation as much as you need to. Being banned for that comment is total BS. I've seen worse.

It was Game & Wario.

Modded for complaining about the Wii U's modding is top-notch ridiculous.

I actually called out the miiverse mods one time.(not directly, but through someone else's post) There was a picture of a dick,(you know the usual) that had been up for 5 hours, i reported it at one point, and when it was still there like 2 hours later i posted "are you mods gonna get off your behinds and delete this post or do you need to hire new mods?" BAM, like 5 minutes later it was gone, and i got away scot-free for basically criticising the mods.

Better than the mods on another site that will remain nameless...
---
On July 29th, 2012 at 1:56 am, almost two years after the launch of BBS, I defeated Mysterious Figure with Terra!
3DS: 4768-7461-8649
#23TheFallenPriestPosted 7/13/2013 10:51:39 AM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Also, a guy wanted help with Game & Wario. He wanted to know how to get the other levels of Gamer (for 18-Volt).

I tell him to get 40 Points on the normal mode (which is unlocked from the start).

MODDED FOR SPOILERS.

That is spoilers.... someones asking how to advance ans you post it in view so anyone browsing for the fun of it will see it and have what needs to be done next spoiled. Spoilers dont just have to do with plot details. They are also prerequisites for completing a game.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
#24Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 11:51:55 AM
TheFallenPriest posted...
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Also, a guy wanted help with Game & Wario. He wanted to know how to get the other levels of Gamer (for 18-Volt).

I tell him to get 40 Points on the normal mode (which is unlocked from the start).

MODDED FOR SPOILERS.

That is spoilers.... someones asking how to advance ans you post it in view so anyone browsing for the fun of it will see it and have what needs to be done next spoiled. Spoilers dont just have to do with plot details. They are also prerequisites for completing a game.

It says to get 40 points for something to happen in the level's description.
---
#25TheFallenPriestPosted 7/13/2013 12:45:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 1:33:24 PM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Rupin_Salesman posted...

MODDED FOR SPOILERS.

It says to get 40 points for something to happen in the level's description.

Spoilers

Snape kills dumbledor.

Everyone knows that. Its still a spoiler. I didnt know what you said abour the game before and i do now. Thats a spoiler.

There's people who post screenshots from the game's ending and they don't get modded for spoilers. This is total BS, in my opinion.
---
#27Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 6:59:12 PM
I emailed Nintendo and they told me to call them, but it's late at night and I'm horrible on the phone.

Damn, this really sucks.
---
#28jsb0714Posted 7/13/2013 7:17:35 PM
Oh brother! Like TC is going is going to admit what he really said. You said something you know you shouldn't have and are now dealing with the consequences. Deal with it! It's not the end of the world.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#29Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 7:27:20 PM
jsb0714 posted...
Oh brother! Like TC is going is going to admit what he really said. You said something you know you shouldn't have and are now dealing with the consequences. Deal with it! It's not the end of the world.

Actually, being totally honest, I said nothing that was bully-related. I only said two things in the sexist post.

"Troll post" and "Why are you guys still fighting, lol."
---
#30oq7sterPosted 7/13/2013 8:56:01 PM
I love this gimmick!
---
3DS: 1805-3478-2204; NNID: oq7ster
Never ever look up at a tv, doing so will result in deformed gamer face syndrome. metazim53