Did anyone else feel that ZombiU local multi was absolutely fantastic?

#1Smasher123456Posted 7/13/2013 11:25:00 AM
And does anyone else wish for more multiplayer like this in the future?
---
Brawl Friend Code: 2709 9820 3559
#2GiygasminionPosted 7/13/2013 11:26:40 AM
I agree. I'm not a big FPS fan, but I loved this mode. I just wish it was fleshed out more.
---
NN ID: Achilles11 3DS FC: 0860-3339-6889
http://backloggery.com/schamman89
#3crowe_1Posted 7/13/2013 11:47:45 AM
Giygasminion posted...
I agree. I'm not a big FPS fan, but I loved this mode. I just wish it was fleshed out more.

I've spent a lot of time with online FPS, and I thought the MP in ZU was super fun and highly original. If only it had featured online play, it would have been amazing.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#4ShiNoBinnPosted 7/13/2013 11:53:07 AM
I never got to try the local multi in ZU, same w/Nland, I cant experience the full game because it's local only. Local is fine and dandy but why can't there also be online? Not everyone can call a friend(s) and setup a sleep over to play games, Why is it one or the other to some posters on this board?
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#5Go2ChurchPosted 7/13/2013 11:56:25 AM
ShiNoBinn posted...
I never got to try the local multi in ZU, same w/Nland, I cant experience the full game because it's local only. Local is fine and dandy but why can't there also be online? Not everyone can call a friend(s) and setup a sleep over to play games, Why is it one or the other to some posters on this board?

I don't know why it's like that for some posters, but sometimes, there is just one. And we have to deal with that.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#6Zato InfinitePosted 7/13/2013 11:58:11 AM
Local Multi Player = Awesome

Local Multi Player + Online Multiplayer = AwesomeR
#7cavebear56Posted 7/13/2013 12:06:23 PM
ShiNoBinn posted...

Because Ubisoft saw no value in online multiplayer with Zombi U.

Not that I agree with them but that's the truth of the matter. I think online would've been great, but as an adult we don't schedule sleep overs. We act like adults and engage in a healthy social life and manage our time.

I agree TC I enjoy(ed) it a lot though some things I would've liked them to have expanded on with it.

More survivors would've been nice as well...unless I missed something and you can play it with more than one other person.

I must confess to enjoy spawning zombies rather than playing the survivor. I've been waiting for a Zombie master game....where you control a variety of different zombies. Stubbs was ok but far from what Im thinking.

Call it Zombie Overlord or something.

It also showed promise with any company willing to finally bring RTS onto consoles more successfully.

/endrant
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#8ShiNoBinnPosted 7/13/2013 12:11:36 PM
cavebear56 posted...
ShiNoBinn posted...

Because Ubisoft saw no value in online multiplayer with Zombi U.

Not that I agree with them but that's the truth of the matter. I think online would've been great, but as an adult we don't schedule sleep overs. We act like adults and engage in a healthy social life and manage our time

I'm detecting a hint of hostility in this post. As an adult, what if your friends you have don't like videogames period? We are back to square one then, still can't experience the full game because of a dumb decision.
---
"Look upon me....do you see how pathetic you are!? Only a chosen few have the power to face me on this level!.."
#9TromeritusPosted 7/13/2013 2:20:27 PM
That mode looked fantastic. Definitely should've been available online, and would've been even better with an offline Gears of War-esque single player option.
---
Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Mirror's Edge