Can you make it that Miiverse won't show up with all the posts on the Home Menu?

#1Go2ChurchPosted 7/13/2013 11:36:16 AM
80/80

I'm tired of seeing all of these posts, honestly. I'd rather just see drawings, but I honestly don't want to see "Omg so much fun" all the time.

Thanks in advance.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#2GDoobahPosted 7/13/2013 11:36:38 AM
no.
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
#3Go2Church(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 11:39:03 AM
Well that stinks, maybe they'll change that or have a filter in the future.
---
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!
#4QlJGamerPosted 7/13/2013 12:11:58 PM
This is your biggest problem with the Wii U? I want only drawing Miiverse post not words.

Its is like standing in for a Rollercoaster and you are mad because the person in front of you got to get on the rollercoaster first just because they were in front of you, type of complaint.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging!
#5Go2Church(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 12:40:19 PM
Its not really a problem. I love the Wii U, It is my biggest complaint though, honestly. I don't want to see "I love Mario!" every time I boot my system.

Of course you love Mario, you little ****.

90% of Miiverse posts are just asinine, and I think it's not too far off to request some sort of filter.
---