Can you make it that Miiverse won't show up with all the posts on the Home Menu?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can you make it that Miiverse won't show up with all the posts on the Home Menu?

User Info: Go2Church

Go2Church
3 years ago#1
80/80

I'm tired of seeing all of these posts, honestly. I'd rather just see drawings, but I honestly don't want to see "Omg so much fun" all the time.

Thanks in advance.
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

User Info: GDoobah

GDoobah
3 years ago#2
no.
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg

Go2Church
3 years ago#3
Well that stinks, maybe they'll change that or have a filter in the future.
Everybody seeks happiness! Not me, though! Thats the difference between me and the rest of the world. Happiness isnt good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

User Info: QlJGamer

QlJGamer
3 years ago#4
This is your biggest problem with the Wii U? I want only drawing Miiverse post not words.

Its is like standing in for a Rollercoaster and you are mad because the person in front of you got to get on the rollercoaster first just because they were in front of you, type of complaint.
Quite Intelligent Judging!

Go2Church
3 years ago#5
Its not really a problem. I love the Wii U, It is my biggest complaint though, honestly. I don't want to see "I love Mario!" every time I boot my system.

Of course you love Mario, you little ****.

90% of Miiverse posts are just asinine, and I think it's not too far off to request some sort of filter.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can you make it that Miiverse won't show up with all the posts on the Home Menu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived