"It is only 50 Dollars More" Argument.

#1QlJGamerPosted 7/13/2013 12:39:26 PM
I will first start off by saying that the Wii U and Nintendo Products are always a better value than PlayStation products, Playstation is getting closer with their video game rental services PS+, But nothing can top Nintendo in value.

The PlayStation 4 being priced at 399.99 will not hurt the Wii U in no way possible. First if you think that the gimped version of the PlayStation 4 will beat the best version of the Wii U, you would be wrong.

In 2006 when the Wii was released at 249.99 the 299.99 Xbox Core did not effect the Wii sales, because the lowest common factor SKU is never an important consideration.

The PlayStation 4 SKU that is 399.99 will offer no game or Camera devices? Who here is really getting the standard edition??? And if you do what you going to play just Drive Club (Which will be horrid)

All that matters to the consumer is that the Wii U is cheaper. Wii U has cheaper games also. Almost Every PlayStation 4 game is 59.99.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging!
#2SexPantherPandaPosted 7/13/2013 12:40:03 PM
Wiisurance Topic Number 420
#3IloveElitePosted 7/13/2013 12:46:12 PM
But.... the PS4 has VASTLY better hardware..

If you can have both thats great, but if you can only afford a Wii U OR a PS4 then, sorry but it would be crazy to buy the Wii U and I say that as a Wii U owner.
---
Currently playing: Skyrim, The Secret World, Oolite
Waiting for: Elite:Dangerous, Pikmin 3, GTA V
#4DiscostewSMPosted 7/13/2013 12:46:32 PM
SexPantherPanda posted...

"Hey everyone! This guy is trying to say something positive about the Wii U. Let's beat him to a pulp because we say Nintendo and positivity don't go together!"

"But they can Boris."

"Shutup!"
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#5NovaLevossidaPosted 7/13/2013 12:47:23 PM
Wii sold a lot when it was $50 less. Wii U isn't selling at all when it's $50 less. Not sure what the point of this topic is.
---
GOTY doesn't mean a game was a good game. - deathwave21
#6CaioNVPosted 7/13/2013 12:49:55 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
SexPantherPanda posted...

"Hey everyone! This guy is trying to say something positive about the Wii U. Let's beat him to a pulp because we say Nintendo and positivity don't go together!"

Nope. This topic is blatant Wiisurance.
---
Let's Blocking: http://i.imgur.com/NONavuG.png
#7METALINGUS5150Posted 7/13/2013 12:50:05 PM
500 GB hard drive is enough to convince people i'm sure.
#8DiscostewSMPosted 7/13/2013 12:50:36 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Wii sold a lot when it was $50 less. Wii U isn't selling at all when it's $50 less. Not sure what the point of this topic is.

Wii was selling against a device also out. PS4 isn't out yet. For all we know, PS4 could sell as many or even less than Wii U when it does release.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9QlJGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 12:52:25 PM
METALINGUS5150 posted...
500 GB hard drive is enough to convince people i'm sure.

This I believe... People are going to see Wii U Deluxe Version 32GB vs 500GB PlayStation 4 people are going to see those numbers and have a cow not knowing what is what.

Nintendo needs another version of the Wii U with more memory.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging!
#10FayeLadyPosted 7/13/2013 12:54:55 PM
IloveElite posted...
But.... the PS4 has VASTLY better hardware..

If you can have both thats great, but if you can only afford a Wii U OR a PS4 then, sorry but it would be crazy to buy the Wii U and I say that as a Wii U owner.

This. And double this if you enjoy third party games.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.