Nintendo SHOULD drop the price.

#41biggy204Posted 7/16/2013 12:22:45 PM
Glem3 posted...
Yes because i have to list every single game comming out between now and the holiday season. Wii Fit although sold insane amounts of money after a few months sold next to nothing. The olympic Mario games arent really system sells same goes with the Sonic games.

Why does it matter if it stopped selling soon after? The first sold 22 million and so did the sequel, Wii Fit Plus, released years later.

That was because + added more "work out routines". I do not think there is much more you can do to utilize the Wii Fit Balance board. It wont mean a Wii U version of Fit will sell that big of an amount. Unless they add other things like maybe weight training (dont know how that will do because it would mean making a whole new peripheral besides the Balance board) or something.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#42icarus231Posted 7/16/2013 12:27:44 PM
biggy204 posted...
Glem3 posted...
Yes because i have to list every single game comming out between now and the holiday season. Wii Fit although sold insane amounts of money after a few months sold next to nothing. The olympic Mario games arent really system sells same goes with the Sonic games.

Why does it matter if it stopped selling soon after? The first sold 22 million and so did the sequel, Wii Fit Plus, released years later.

That was because + added more "work out routines". I do not think there is much more you can do to utilize the Wii Fit Balance board. It wont mean a Wii U version of Fit will sell that big of an amount. Unless they add other things like maybe weight training (dont know how that will do because it would mean making a whole new peripheral besides the Balance board) or something.

They already are adding a pedometer to track you all day and then download into the system. That will be huge for fitness people.
---
NNID: Icarus231