If sony's games would be on wii U, would they sell like nintendo

#11TuxityPosted 7/14/2013 1:34:41 AM
The_Shadow_Link posted...
No because only Nintendo sells on Nintendo since most Nintendo Fans by nothing but Nintendo.

I don't only buy Nintendo.
I only buy good games that I'm interested in, and usually those are made by Nintendo.
#12darkjedilinkPosted 7/14/2013 2:51:10 AM
poo111111111111 posted...
Not at all. They only get where they are because they are on Sony systems.

And they don't get decent sales on Sony platforms.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#13Oni_TaedoPosted 7/14/2013 6:11:35 AM
Probably not.

Nintendo's stuff is of consistent quality (with only two major blemishes on the companies main franchises, and a few minor ones through out the decades).

Sony's stuff is hit or miss. We could get something great, like Jak 2, or Ratchet and Clank, but will most likely get garbage like Uncharted, or Killzone.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#14plasmatic5Posted 7/14/2013 7:10:26 AM
It depends on the games and what else is out there. Is Playstation still a thing that people are buying or has Nintendo bought/made a deal with Sony CE? If Sony is putting their software only on Nintendo systems as opposed to their own (the company goes under and can't fund a system for example), then their games would sell about as well as they normally do with some exceptions simply because that'd be the only place you can find them.

Games like the Jak and Daxter series, Ratchet and Clank series, Infamous, etc would probably sell decently well. Playstation All Stars would sell horribly because you could just play Smash, and it would be better in every way.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#15ilovesmallhorsePosted 7/14/2013 7:22:54 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Probably not.

Nintendo's stuff is of consistent quality (with only two major blemishes on the companies main franchises, and a few minor ones through out the decades).

Sony's stuff is hit or miss. We could get something great, like Jak 2, or Ratchet and Clank, but will most likely get garbage like Uncharted, or Killzone.

And none of those sell that well.