What if Nintendo offers Majoras Mask HD and MM Master Quest HD for WW preorders?

#1gfaqsterPosted 7/13/2013 11:42:08 PM
Remember that Zelda WW on Gamecube had Zelda OoT and master quest bonus disc for preorders?

Well what if Nintendo does the same for Zelda WW on Wii U but this time they give us Majoras Mask HD?
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#2AwayFromHerePosted 7/13/2013 11:52:47 PM
In HD won't happen, but I could see them including the regular N64 versions.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3LordBowserPosted 7/13/2013 11:55:39 PM
Not a chance. But they might include virtual console versions of some Zelda games. They certainly aren't going to release a 'Majora's Mask Master Quest' for preorders. Sorry, but you're dreaming if you think Nintendo would go to that level.

Still, I hope they make a Majora's Mask 3D, and create a Master Quest for it when they do. But then again, maybe I'm dreaming, too.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#4gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 1:57:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5_Sovereign_Posted 7/14/2013 5:58:58 AM
Wouldn't persuade me......already have the game preordered.
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.
#6plasmatic5Posted 7/14/2013 6:05:27 AM
The biggest problem with MM Master Quest is how much new content there'd be. There aren't that many dungeons in Majora's Mask. Now, if they were to completely rework most of the sidequests as well as the dungeons, that'd be great, but just as a dungeon rework, you're really not getting that much. Of course, I would still love this, but it wouldn't be as expansive as OoT Master Quest.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#7gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 8:41:04 AM
bump
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#8mjc0961Posted 7/14/2013 8:47:31 AM
gfaqster posted...
Remember that Zelda WW on Gamecube had Zelda OoT and master quest bonus disc for preorders?

Well what if Nintendo does the same for Zelda WW on Wii U but this time they give us Majoras Mask HD?

I would throw the MM HD disc in the trash and just play WW.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#9cybersonic233Posted 7/14/2013 8:48:26 AM
im expecting the Wii U VC version of A Link to the Past to come with a Link Between Worlds
#10Rockman043Posted 7/14/2013 8:48:55 AM
It would literally cost them more money to develop Majoras Mask HD than WW HD. They made WW HD because they are lazy and needed a quick cashin