What if Nintendo offers Majoras Mask HD and MM Master Quest HD for WW preorders?

#11GodofLazinessPosted 7/14/2013 8:58:53 AM
Rockman043 posted...
It would literally cost them more money to develop Majoras Mask HD than WW HD. They made WW HD because they are lazy and needed a quick cashin

Ha no don't be ignorant. They decided on WW to gain experience on working with HD and Aonuma persuaded the higher ups to release the game to sell.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#12MilesTeg420Posted 7/14/2013 9:05:08 AM
What is it with people wanting HD versions of N64 games? Do you guys realize how much work this would take to make the end result actually look good? Might as well remake the games entirely.
#13anon_firePosted 7/14/2013 9:10:05 AM
MilesTeg420 posted...
What is it with people wanting HD versions of N64 games? Do you guys realize how much work this would take to make the end result actually look good? Might as well remake the games entirely.

It's seems to me that they completely forgot that Ocarina of Time is out on the 3DS, which I currently own.
#14gfaqster(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:38:44 AM
anon_fire posted...
MilesTeg420 posted...

It's seems to me that they completely forgot that Ocarina of Time is out on the 3DS, which I currently own.

pwnd
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#15Monkmaster79Posted 7/14/2013 11:34:52 AM
Majora's Mask should be remade for 3ds and 3ds only.
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list!
#16Rockman043Posted 7/14/2013 12:03:16 PM
GodofLaziness posted...
Rockman043 posted...
It would literally cost them more money to develop Majoras Mask HD than WW HD. They made WW HD because they are lazy and needed a quick cashin

Ha no don't be ignorant. They decided on WW to gain experience on working with HD and Aonuma persuaded the higher ups to release the game to sell.

No they did it because Wind Waker has an art style that is ridiculously easy to transfer to HD. If they did an earlier game they'd have to recode the entire game. This is pretty much the accepted theory.