So let me get this "Sony says" thing straight.

#11FayeLadyPosted 7/14/2013 6:20:46 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Nobody was cheering because an amazing game was shown off.

Did you hear all the noise made over Octodad? I had never heard of the game, but I looked into it bases solely on hearing the crowd go wild.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#12jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 8:22:18 AM
ilovesmallhorse posted...
They didn't show good games.

Nintendo showed nothing of interest to me either.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#13Glem3Posted 7/14/2013 8:29:46 AM

That's great and all, but a first party title every month isn't exactly what I'd call "few and far between".
#14MotiJrPosted 7/14/2013 9:08:36 AM
Sony showed games, just that not even one of them was good or worth playing. Yami will continue to troll so his opinion is automatically invalid and TC, you practically worship Sony yet you're always on the Wii U board. Life moving a little slow today?
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#15jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 9:30:56 AM
MotiJr posted...
Sony showed games, just that not even one of them was good or worth playing. Yami will continue to troll so his opinion is automatically invalid and TC, you practically worship Sony yet you're always on the Wii U board. Life moving a little slow today?

How am i always on the Wii U board?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#16CaptainRandom1Posted 7/14/2013 9:55:48 AM
GloryChaos posted...
Nobody was cheering because an amazing game was shown off. They cheered because they were allowed to play used games and because of $399 USD.

Unfortunately this is correct. I really wish the PS4 and Xbone had some good exclusives so I could consider buying one, but there wasn't that much. (plus I don't support monthly fees to play online)
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#17surferguy7Posted 7/14/2013 10:00:39 AM
Sony showed KH3 and FFXV.

KH3 was nothing but a teaser.
FFXV is a game that should have been out years ago.

They "won" E3 because everyone got overexcited at Sony using childish mudslinging tactics against Microsoft.
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#18geneticsftwPosted 7/14/2013 10:02:44 AM
surferguy7 posted...
Sony showed KH3 and FFXV.

KH3 was nothing but a teaser.
FFXV is a game that should have been out years ago.

They "won" E3 because everyone got overexcited at Sony using childish mudslinging tactics against Microsoft.

---
Sweet
#19AllstarJasonPosted 7/14/2013 11:43:17 AM
jon davis posted...

You must have very narrow tastes then as they showed games spanning multiple genres.
---
~Vancouver Canucks~
#20jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 11:49:03 AM
AllstarJason posted...
jon davis posted...

You must have very narrow tastes then as they showed games spanning multiple genres.

And not one interested me, just like Sony games dont interest old Darkjedilink so why not say that to him?
---