Which kind of Nintendo fan are you?

#21P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 7/14/2013 4:05:57 PM
Need a choice between the first two.
---
NNID: Ko-san
"SUUUPERRR!"
#22NejiHyuga900Posted 7/14/2013 4:07:07 PM
Nintendo is my favorite console-making company (always have been and still) but they need to do something(s) to help the Wii U. They are really good when it comes to handheld but they are lacking a bit in consoles now, but I do love my Wii U even though it has some problems (blinking red light everytime I turn off my Wii U after using it for a long time: That gets annoying.).
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#23Xcalibur02Posted 7/14/2013 4:09:36 PM
I just like to play good games. If I see a game and it looks interesting and worth my time, I'll play it. I don't care what brand it's made by.

It just so happens that Nintendo has an abundance of games I like playing.
---
You WILL bow down before me! Both YOU...and then one day...your ASS!
#24Shadowbird_RHPosted 7/14/2013 4:17:55 PM
Between 1 and 2, though neither of those close enough to warrant a vote.
I enjoy Nintendo consoles and games (among other systems and games), recognize the necessity of reinventing gaming to keep things fresh (if they can still make Mario games sell like hotcakes after 30 years, they've got to be doing something right), and am not so arrogant and ignorant as to believe that I have a better idea of what's best for the industry than the people who've been making a living out of it since I was in diapers.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#25Tsutarja495Posted 7/14/2013 4:54:30 PM
I live to serve Nintendo. I buy all their systems at launch, including the Virtual Boy when it came out (check sig for proof). I do not buy systems from their competition.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#26StephenYap3Posted 7/14/2013 6:20:53 PM
Option #2.
---
Awaiting for NEW Paper Mario, Final Fantasy (Classic style), Kirby, Fire Emblem, Metroid, and Mario Sports Mix successor on Wii U...
#27amld(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 1:43:29 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
I live to serve Nintendo. I buy all their systems at launch, including the Virtual Boy when it came out (check sig for proof). I do not buy systems from their competition.

LMAO, I salute you.
#28TheMisterManGuyPosted 7/15/2013 6:24:22 AM
I'm a big fan of Nintendo and their games, they're one of my favorite developers/publishers in the industry. And a lot, not all, but a lot of the arguments against them are complete BS. But lately, they've been making some really stupid decisions.

* Almost banning Smash Bros. from Evo
* Lack of advertising for Wii U
* Not removing Region locking
* Delaying games left and right
---
In a gaming world filled with chaos & fanboyism, I try to be the voice that guides people to the truth.