Having played nintendo games, sony games seem behind the times...

#31ElectricMolePosted 7/15/2013 7:53:41 PM
Is this a 'PlayStation sucks' topic?
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#32nickvd8Posted 7/15/2013 7:55:22 PM
I think people should be making topics attacking Microsoft not Sony, Microsoft couldn't make a great game to save their life. They suck.
---
We need Castlevania: Bloodlines on Wii U VC.
#33MercurysMessagePosted 7/15/2013 8:21:10 PM
Numbuh100 posted...
MercurysMessage posted...
TC is a troll, one of his many alts.

I will say this to you though you fanboy scum. Sony does have good games, if you can't see that you are either too far gone of a fanboy or just trolling. Sad sad fanboys!!

So does Nintendo. If you cannot play every game and own multiple consoles from various companies, you are just a pure fanboy.

What? I never said anything about Nintendo games. I think they are good I'm just calling out the TC on his obvious blind fanboyism is all.
---
"There is not love of life without despair about life"
-Albert Camus
#34DarthFloatyPosted 7/15/2013 9:02:55 PM
Sony makes fantastic games, don't knock 'em! I adored Resistance 1 and enjoyed several other Sony 1st party games this last gen. That said, I find Nintendo's to be in a higher order of quality than Sony's.
#35enterthemadroxPosted 7/15/2013 9:19:45 PM
ilovesmallhorse posted...
Wii U focuses on games, sony focuses on... ???

I've been thinking this since the PS1 released in 1996.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#36ElectricMolePosted 7/15/2013 9:43:21 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
ilovesmallhorse posted...
Wii U focuses on games, sony focuses on... ???

I've been thinking this since the PS1 released in 1996.

Entertainment electronics. They make gadgets. They kinda sorta have a history specializing in it, y'know?

This is why they always go for high specs.

I don't see that as a fair reason to hate the company. It's what they do. They aren't a cheapo electronics company like Vizio or Emerson or Coby.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, 3DS: 2406-6466-8802
http://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
#37RolloverBouncinPosted 7/18/2013 3:15:35 AM
plasmatic5 posted...

Nintendo (and a few developers) like to focus on more cartoony games that focus on escapism. These games tend to hardly resemble real world and are fantastical in nature. They are great games to play if you want to escape the real world. Of course, some Nintendo games (and a few games by those same few developers) are more realistic looking and realistic in nature. Metroid, while pure science-fiction, resembles real life quite a lot and looks at a possible future for mankind, even if it is still pure fiction. And even then, it's still a great game to escape the real world.

That's one of the major differences between Nintendo and most other developers. That's also why I prefer Nintendo games, generally. I like looking at things fantastical in nature and escaping into a world that I could never experience in real life. It's way more fun.

The sole reason I love Nintendo games is to escape into a world where you don't have to be so serious. Enjoyment and relaxation for many of us = Nintendo games. After a stressful night at work a little cartoon bashing with nintendo helps.
---
---
PC + Wii U + 3ds. Asus Sabertooth 990fx-FX8120-Sapphire 7950 3gb-Samsung 128gb - 8gb G.skill Sniper Series-Raidmax 1000AE psu-Asus 27" VE278Q
#38Rasputin77Posted 7/18/2013 5:23:02 AM
Jacob46719 posted...
jragon23 posted...
Nintendo focuses on 20 year old games lol

in what way?

Is pretending not to know the answer to something the new way to spur on a debate?

And after reading the rest of the thread... dang I wish some of your parents would have taught you how to not generalize so blatantly. (Again... parenting licenses... make it happen, government!) It really detracts from the value of what you have to say. Real-world, big-boy conversations are just going to eat some of you alive. =(
---
7/11/13: I just got modded for flaming a hypothetical character I made up in my head.
XD -- This site has officially reached new heights.
#39Chocobo115Posted 7/18/2013 5:58:29 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Damn, then why am I having more fun with the games on my PS3 & Vita compared to my Wii? :(
Ah well I guess different players have different tastes.

Damn. Why am I playing my 3DS often and my Wii and my PS3 BUT NOT VITA BECAUSE NO GAMES CATCHES MY ATTENTION THERE AND I DO NOT HAVE ONE?! Why isn't the Vita selling well than 3DS if it's a better handheld in power? :P

You make it sound like a fiat is better on a ferrari just because it's cheaper.
Again as I said different people have different tastes.
Don't own a 3DS, it has not enough games I really want,, to make a purchase worthwhile for me,only FE:A, and maybe SMT4, but it'd just be a waste of money buying another handheld besides the Vita I got. There simply aren't enough time to play everything.
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
#40ilovesmallhorse(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 6:01:54 AM
Chocobo115 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Damn, then why am I having more fun with the games on my PS3 & Vita compared to my Wii? :(
Ah well I guess different players have different tastes.

Damn. Why am I playing my 3DS often and my Wii and my PS3 BUT NOT VITA BECAUSE NO GAMES CATCHES MY ATTENTION THERE AND I DO NOT HAVE ONE?! Why isn't the Vita selling well than 3DS if it's a better handheld in power? :P

You make it sound like a fiat is better on a ferrari just because it's cheaper.
Again as I said different people have different tastes.
Don't own a 3DS, it has not enough games I really want,, to make a purchase worthwhile for me,only FE:A, and maybe SMT4, but it'd just be a waste of money buying another handheld besides the Vita I got. There simply aren't enough time to play everything.

Maybe you should be a little bit less biased and less of a fanboy, Mr. FFXIII