Having played nintendo games, sony games seem behind the times...

#41vashtrichamPosted 7/18/2013 5:02:19 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
Dref151 posted...
Thing is, Sony doesn't have to develop all of playstations games for people to enjoy the thing. Most the awesome games are still more 2nd party than first. And people complain about sony having the worst fanbase on gamefaqs, but if thats the case then why is there topics like this on the Wii u board.

Notice how Nintendo fans make topics saying Nintendo is better than Sony in the Wii U board.

Now notice how Sony fans make topics saying Sony is better than Nintendo... IN THE FREAKING WII U BOARD.

You were saying?

Pretty much. Sony has the most whiny and aggressive fanbase of all. Well, just their main consoles. Their handheld fanbase if fairly modest.

And nintendo has the blindest and most in denial fans I have ever seen not to mention the most defensive that they call anyone who isnt a nintedroid a troll
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#42Chocobo115Posted 7/18/2013 5:03:55 AM
ilovesmallhorse posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Numbuh100 posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
Damn, then why am I having more fun with the games on my PS3 & Vita compared to my Wii? :(
Ah well I guess different players have different tastes.

Damn. Why am I playing my 3DS often and my Wii and my PS3 BUT NOT VITA BECAUSE NO GAMES CATCHES MY ATTENTION THERE AND I DO NOT HAVE ONE?! Why isn't the Vita selling well than 3DS if it's a better handheld in power? :P

You make it sound like a fiat is better on a ferrari just because it's cheaper.
Again as I said different people have different tastes.
Don't own a 3DS, it has not enough games I really want,, to make a purchase worthwhile for me,only FE:A, and maybe SMT4, but it'd just be a waste of money buying another handheld besides the Vita I got. There simply aren't enough time to play everything.

Maybe you should be a little bit less biased and less of a fanboy, Mr. FFXIII

And maybe you should go away for a for a few decades to polish up your trolling skills, Ms Sunshine?
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
#43ilovesmallhorse(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 5:04:03 AM
vashtricham posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
Dref151 posted...
Thing is, Sony doesn't have to develop all of playstations games for people to enjoy the thing. Most the awesome games are still more 2nd party than first. And people complain about sony having the worst fanbase on gamefaqs, but if thats the case then why is there topics like this on the Wii u board.

Notice how Nintendo fans make topics saying Nintendo is better than Sony in the Wii U board.

Now notice how Sony fans make topics saying Sony is better than Nintendo... IN THE FREAKING WII U BOARD.

You were saying?

Pretty much. Sony has the most whiny and aggressive fanbase of all. Well, just their main consoles. Their handheld fanbase if fairly modest.

And nintendo has the blindest and most in denial fans I have ever seen not to mention the most defensive that they call anyone who isnt a nintedroid a troll

This is factually wrong.

Most nintendo owners own multiple brands. Ponies don't.

Like this one guy that needs a 'special' game to warrant the purchase of a wii U, but bought a ps 3 for FFXIII, of all games.

Double standards.
#44squatch22Posted 7/18/2013 5:06:02 AM
vashtricham posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
Dref151 posted...

You were saying?

Works both ways...
---
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#45PigfartsPosted 7/18/2013 5:18:48 AM
Bright colors and platformer rehashes are no innovative.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#46vashtrichamPosted 7/18/2013 6:01:19 AM
vashtricham posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
Dref151 posted...

You were saying?

This is factually wrong.

Most nintendo owners own multiple brands. Ponies don't.

Like this one guy that needs a 'special' game to warrant the purchase of a wii U, but bought a ps 3 for FFXIII, of all games.

Double standards.

LOL This is factually wrong,
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#47cavebear56Posted 7/18/2013 6:29:53 AM
Wii U focuses on games, sony focuses on... ???

Sony focuses on...

Making poor decisions.

Killzone 3 was a huge step back from 2.

God of War had one of the worst characters, stories and repetitious gameplay of all time.

The Vita...ya.

Removing features.

Share buttons.

Charging for online.

Sony sheep will buy anything. They are the epitome of pathetic and blind consumers.
These zealots actually defend business choices that are free on other equivalent and superior options!

As this topic has shown shown with most posts, the Sony fanbase has many brainless zombies that defend Sony's many failures with mouth frothing zealotry.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#48Chocobo115Posted 7/18/2013 6:38:44 AM
cavebear56 posted...
Wii U focuses on games, sony focuses on... ???

Sony focuses on...

Making poor decisions.

Killzone 3 was a huge step back from 2.

God of War had one of the worst characters, stories and repetitious gameplay of all time.

The Vita...ya.

Removing features.

Share buttons.

Charging for online.

Sony sheep will buy anything. They are the epitome of pathetic and blind consumers.
These zealots actually defend business choices that are free on other equivalent and superior options!

As this topic has shown shown with most posts, the Sony fanbase has many brainless zombies that defend Sony's many failures with mouth frothing zealotry.

I'm sure the Playstation fanbase feel pretty much the same about the nintendo fanbase.
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
#49Anarchy-182Posted 7/22/2013 6:46:17 AM
vashtricham posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
Dref151 posted...

You were saying?

I like xbox, playstation and wii and I have to say all console fanboys who whine over how their precious console is better then the others are all just as bad as each other.
#50LordBowserPosted 7/22/2013 6:58:01 AM
Godstriker8 posted...
If you don't like at least some of Sony's games, you don't like games period.

Most people are loathe to admit it because of the sony ponies trolling the boards, but in a fair, anonymous, unbiased statement, I think most people would enjoy a lot of Sony's games. Probably not enough to buy the console, but in their own right, they aren't bad.

Sony ponies (does not apply to all people who enjoy Playstations), on the other hand, wouldn't even give Nintendo games a chance, due to the simple fact that they are ignorant to try anything else. Nintendo fans who do the same are equally sad. Nintendo is amazing and the best gaming company out there, hands down, but they aren't the only decent one by any stretch.

Can't say the same for Xboned though. There hasn't been anything promising on an Xbox since the original console, and even then it was a stretch.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!