Do you think we'll get street fighter 5?

#21DTY3Posted 7/15/2013 8:22:35 AM
The_King82 posted...
Not powerful enough to run the games. Maybe a SF1 or SF: The movie game port.

lmao the 3DS ran Super Street Fighter 4 pretty well. But I know you're just trolling.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#22DTY3Posted 7/15/2013 8:24:01 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
DTY3 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
I don't think so. The Wii had a very poor selection of fighting games. Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Brawl were the only two that were good.

The Clash of Ninja series says hi.

Other than that though, yeah no good fighting games.

However Wii U has at least Injustice and a superior version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. So yeah. Theres that.

If they're not even viable versions in fighting game tournaments, it's definitely not the superior version.

More content=superior.

At least thats what PS3 fans keep telling me about Batman and Assasin's Creed.
---
You know the gaming industry is **** when the biggest announcement is that a console can play used games and won't totally screw you over.
#23Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 7/15/2013 3:23:30 PM
DTY3 posted...
DTY3 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
I don't think so. The Wii had a very poor selection of fighting games. Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Brawl were the only two that were good.

However Wii U has at least Injustice and a superior version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. So yeah. Theres that.

If they're not even viable versions in fighting game tournaments, it's definitely not the superior version.

More content=superior.

More content, but they leave out the things that actually make people want to play fighting games, such as stick compatibility, and their DLC/patching practice is horrendous.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
#24NBRavenPosted 7/15/2013 3:28:04 PM
>Wii U
>third party game
Thats funny.
#25RevOn_DXPosted 7/15/2013 3:43:12 PM
squatch22 posted...
Maybe when they make SF5 in about 10 years after another half dozen SF4 versions.

---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#26Numbuh100Posted 7/15/2013 3:44:09 PM
We need Dead or Alive. Touch screen play......with Ayane...
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#27SS4_NamreppivPosted 7/15/2013 4:35:02 PM
IF Street Fighter 5 is a few years off, which is likely, then I'd say the console version could end up being either a late arrival on Wii U or a launch title for the next console Nintendo releases.
---
"I tried one of your dishes once. I truly believed a part of my soul died."~Dunban
#28Jacob46719Posted 7/15/2013 4:40:36 PM
Squall28 posted...
Or any good fighting games.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U

I think that is the only good fighting game coming so far.

as for Street Fighter and other games of that type, I don't care, because I am not a fan of these restrictions:

Little or No items
1v1 every time
Requires complicated button combinations
Little variety
---
Backlog of games: Too many unfinished games.
#29Paulf001Posted 7/15/2013 5:24:09 PM
They just announced Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS3 and 360 for 2014. That means that SFV won't be any time soon.
#30Rasen543Posted 7/15/2013 5:42:16 PM
DTY3 posted...
DTY3 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

More content=superior.

Because Assassin's Creed and Batman have a huge competitive tournament scene! Right?
---
Official Kodama of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
I review stuff! http://www.youtube.com/user/RasenReviews