dood wonderful 101 man that looks like such a classic immersive

#1liberalgamer44Posted 7/14/2013 5:09:17 PM
Gaming experience... not to mention how COOL the characters look.
#2KingTurtPosted 7/14/2013 5:10:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3xXDa-KidXxPosted 7/14/2013 5:14:46 PM
I agree, eagerly awaiting the release!
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#4liberalgamer44(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 5:35:10 PM
Looks to be better than GTA V
#5KingTurtPosted 7/14/2013 5:38:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6liberalgamer44(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 5:43:36 PM
KingTurt posted...
The study of Wumbology.

We get it... you aren't funny.. what's funny is that you probably are.excited for this game.
#7KingTurtPosted 7/14/2013 5:44:30 PM
liberalgamer44 posted...
KingTurt posted...
The study of Wumbology.

We get it... you aren't funny.. what's funny is that you probably are.excited for this game.

I don't even own a WiiU. So I guess that is pretty funny.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 7/14/2013 5:46:44 PM
liberalgamer44 posted...

Graphically, no.
Gameplay, looks way better than GTA V.
I don't want realism in my video games, which is why Saints Row is a better GTA sequel than GTA V.

GTA used to be all about the carnage, and how fun it was to surf on the nose of a fighter jet into an old folks home. Now, it sold out. It's all about the realism.
Saints Row slaps realism in the face with a sex toy, dry humps it for a few hours, and then forces it to snort brown rice off it's own buttocks.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
#9liberalgamer44(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:26:04 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
liberalgamer44 posted...

Graphically, no.
I don't want realism in my video games, which is why Saints Row is a better GTA sequel than GTA V.

GTA used to be all about the carnage, and how fun it was to surf on the nose of a fighter jet into an old folks home. Now, it sold out. It's all about the realism.
Saints Row slaps realism in the face with a sex toy, dry humps it for a few hours, and then forces it to snort brown rice off it's own buttocks.

I mean.. if that's your prerogative. There are some types of games I prefer realism in. Open world games being one.
#10nonexistingheroPosted 7/15/2013 4:29:14 AM
Oni_Taedo posted...
liberalgamer44 posted...

Graphically, no.

I think it graphically looks better than GTAV. Yeah, if you look from them up-close it doesn't. But it has incredibly vibrant graphics during gameplay, compared to GTAV's generic open world. Lighting also seems to be more impressive in TW101, though that's mainly due to the 360 & PS3 hardware simply not being capable of it. I do suppose GTAV overal might be more impressive on a technical level, but that's not all that counts graphically.

Anyhow, the gameplay of TW101 looks amazing. It's a bummer that I won't be able to play it for 1-2 years from now (since I can't afford to buy a Wii U till then).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.