I hate when people complain about this years Nintendo E3

#1iKhanicPosted 7/14/2013 11:26:44 PM
This was one of Nintendo's best E3 showings in years. Remember crap like the Wii Vitality Sensor and Wii Music?

Even if you weren't impressed by the games, at least Nintendo showed a whole bunch of them.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2GamespohtPosted 7/14/2013 11:31:58 PM
That was like a month ago?
I'm pretty sure nintendo gamers are past that now
---
''No copyright law in the universe is going to stop me''-Sonic The Hedgehog
I am Gamespot's Unofficial Mascot....Love Me.
#3KingTurtPosted 7/14/2013 11:53:22 PM
The Wii Music presentation will always be one of the funniest E3 moments there will ever be.

The guy playing Wii Music seriously looked like he was on something with how he looked while playing the game.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#4zerooo0Posted 7/15/2013 12:04:11 AM
Compared to PS4 or the X1 presentation I was severely disappointed in the Wii U. I'm not judging it off of years past, but I'm comparing it to the PS4/X1.

X1 main problem they where just shooting themselves in the foot whenever they talked.

PS4 just didn't show as much games that interested me.(The exclusives)

X1 had the best presentation in games, PS4 had the best showing on what the PS4 was gonna do, & Wii U was just disappointment. The only games that got me excited for the Wii U was Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros U, & Sonic Lost World. It was just a lacking in performance for me compared to the other 2.

Not to say I hate the Wii U or anything. It just needs more games that grabs my personal interest.
---
Starwars Battlefront PS4/X1 console boards are up. COME LETS DISCUSS NEXT GEN BATTLEFRONT ON FROSTBITE 3