nintendo will release too many games, like on 3ds

#1soarcadiaPosted 7/15/2013 7:51:42 AM
and I can't keep up
---
Skies of arcadia>>>>>>>>>>> final fantasy 7
#2Tsutarja495Posted 7/15/2013 8:01:56 AM
Nah, that usually isn't a problem with the home consoles. It takes Nintendo longer to make them. You will have plenty of dead zones to catch up on the backlog.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#3soarcadia(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 11:18:46 AM
Tsutarja495 posted...
Nah, that usually isn't a problem with the home consoles. It takes Nintendo longer to make them. You will have plenty of dead zones to catch up on the backlog.

A game a month like 3ds
---
Skies of arcadia>>>>>>>>>>> final fantasy 7
#4The_DOAMPosted 7/15/2013 11:32:28 AM
I can't keep up with the 3ds library either. I have other systems and too many responsibilities. But yeah they'll probably have a game a month until Mario Kart 8 this spring then space them out some.

Like the other poster said games take much longer to develop on console so they won't be able to keep it up. Furthermore the Wii U doesn't have the third party support the 3ds has so that also slows the rate of games down substantially.

You'll just have to buy Pikmin, Luigi U, DKC, Mario 3dWorld, Mario Kart, Batman: Origin, Splinter Cell, Sonic Lost World, Rayman Legends, Scribblenauts DC, Wonderful 101, Zelda WW HD, Assassins Creed BF, Watch Dogs, and lets not forget about Ducktales. All in a condensed amount of time there are more games but I'm not interested in games like Zumba, Skylanders, Young Justice, Just Dance, Smurfs, Planes, Infinity, P&F, and so forth. Also so far Mario kart is the only game slated for the Spring so there will be more games yet to be dated leading up to it's release.

Also the 3ds releases this holiday season.

Too many games nothin' just give up your very soul and you'll have plenty of time and cash on hand.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#5BlougePosted 7/15/2013 11:34:06 AM
I'm already struggling to keep up with this system for which "no games" exist (according to the trolls).
#6Who_Dat504Posted 7/15/2013 11:36:38 AM
Blouge posted...
I'm already struggling to keep up with this system for which "no games" exist (according to the trolls).

It's not just trolls, this system has very few games
---
Saints, LSU, and Pelicans fan!
#7PUNCHOUT1116Posted 7/15/2013 11:38:22 AM
At this point, this is a problem the WiiU very much needs to have.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#8Wiiplayer111Posted 7/15/2013 11:39:24 AM
I already can't keep up with the Wii U.
---
Look at you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#9XenilPosted 7/15/2013 11:47:44 AM
Is this wishful thinking?
#10_Sovereign_Posted 7/15/2013 1:10:18 PM
Tsutarja495 posted...

I think you have that confused with "that usually isn't a problem for people who rush through games and don't have full time jobs or school". I've become swamped with 2-3 games minimum. I just beat ( 100%) Far Cry 3....and I bought that at launch. I've only beaten 3 of my 9 Wii U games.

I'm getting every game for Wii U from Pikmin 3 to whatever hits last this year, as well as a few more PS3 games and the PS4....I'll be set again until this time next year!
---
I do not return to topics. I say my peace and move on. If you draw issues with what I say, then by all means, inbox me.