Why Nintendo is awesome at marketing to their loyal fans: Club Nintendo

#1Sharky8Posted 7/15/2013 8:04:37 AM
What platinum posters did Nintendo offer last year: Kid Icarus, Zelda, Luigi's Mansion.

What games did Nintendo bank on in 2012? Kid Icarus, Zelda, Luigi's Mansion.

What platinum posters did Nintendo offer in 2013 for Club Nintendo: Pikmin 3, Zelda Wind Waker, and Luigi.

What games is Nintendo banking on this year for the Wii U that needs a little help: Pikmin 3 released this summer, Zelda Wind Waker HD that is on its way, and Luigi U, already released to highly acclaimed reviews.

Smart move, Nintendo.

But now what is the deal with the Majora's Mask soundtrack? Do we have a 3D remake on its way for the 3DS?
#2DeathSnipe777Posted 7/15/2013 8:07:09 AM
Sharky8 posted...
But now what is the deal with the Majora's Mask soundtrack? Do we have a 3D remake on its way for the 3DS?

Probably. It seems like a very random gift idea otherwise. Also, people who registered OoT 3D on Club Nintendo before a certain deadline were sent a free soundtrack of the game. So the MM CD could be somewhat mimicking that, except the CD is coming before the game for loyal Platinum members.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#3Tsutarja495Posted 7/15/2013 8:07:25 AM
That's what I assume too, that Majora's Mask 3D is going to be announced soon. It probably won't come this year, maybe next year. This year is for that Link to the Past sequel.
---
I'm not a gamer, I'm a Nintendrone. Here's proof I live to serve Nintendo:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee371/Anonymous987654321/HNI_0030.jpg
#4NovaLevossidaPosted 7/15/2013 8:20:16 AM
That's kind of the whole reason Nintendo is in the situation they're in right now. They only marketed to their loyal fans. But yeah, as far as Club Nintendo goes, they have the right idea.
---
GOTY doesn't mean a game was a good game. - deathwave21
#5Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 7/15/2013 8:28:48 AM
That's kind of the whole reason Nintendo is in the situation they're in right now. They only marketed to their loyal fans. But yeah, as far as Club Nintendo goes, they have the right idea.

Pretty much. Nintendo needs to step their marketing skills up.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg