guys, my cat bit my wii u gamepad charger

#31geneticsftwPosted 7/15/2013 11:47:57 AM
Kane90987 posted...
GodofLaziness posted...
Damn cats...

Right, because all cats do this, and dogs certainly don't do any thing like this at all...

Right, because he was serious.
---
Sweet
#32NiftyManZPosted 7/15/2013 12:00:20 PM
_Sovereign_ posted...
Kane90987 posted...
GodofLaziness posted...
Damn cats...

Right, because all cats do this, and dogs certainly don't do any thing like this at all...

I can't count how many dogs I've had, but they were all trained properly and never once chewed on anything that wasn't theirs....the few cats I've had however........

Ours chewed through the wire during the training process. :-/. I think she just wanted to learn her lesson faster, because she hasn't come close to wires since then (that was about 5 months ago).
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#33TheFallenPriestPosted 7/15/2013 12:41:25 PM
My charger is spliced in 2 places thanks to our guinea pig. Cut the cable at both sides od the bite marks. Theres an outside and inside wire. Use a wire cutter to get to the inner wire on each side then go a little waya back and cut only to the outer wire. Im wanting to say the size was 16 & 12 but dont hold me to that. Mught be off by 2. Twist the outer together on each side and electric tape it together. Do the same with the inner layer. Make sure the inner and outer wires dont touch. I used duct tape but electric tape is the proper way. Viola. If you did it right your charger now works.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
#34UltraGoombaXPosted 7/15/2013 12:54:18 PM
I know how you must feel. I once owned a parrot that chewed through both of my SNES controller wires while I was at school. The evil bird suddenly died a few months later. I guess karma got her.
#35Faceman_Posted 7/15/2013 1:03:46 PM
Sounds like a personal problem.

Check amazon. It'll be cheaper.