Why doesn't nintendo make traditional modern games?

#21TuxityPosted 7/15/2013 2:58:18 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Tradional modern

Old new

Why doesnt nintendo make old new games?

Thats the topic.

To be honest, the new games are getting pretty old since they're basicly the same except with different characters.
#22R_HunterPosted 7/15/2013 3:38:43 PM
This topic is now questioning why Murderstorm keeps making topics like this, GO!
---
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#23Lancair77Posted 7/15/2013 3:54:05 PM
ElectricMole posted...
Tradional modern

Old new

Why doesnt nintendo make old new games?

Thats the topic.

They already have the New Super Mario Bros series for this category. The Mario franchise has been around a long time, thus it is old, and it has "new" in the title.... So.... I guess NSMB is a traditional modern game.

Well, there's your answer TC. Topic solved!!
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#24Ghost_BeastPosted 7/15/2013 4:54:04 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
By that I mean games that are cinematic, have nice visuals,have story telling and voice acting.

because those types of "games" are inferior
---
// ROBOTS & S***! //
#25manmousePosted 7/15/2013 5:06:22 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
By that I mean games that are cinematic, have nice visuals,have story telling and voice acting.

why not just get Netflix for that?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#26random_man9119Posted 7/15/2013 5:22:26 PM
I just got home from seeing Pacific Rim...

Now I'm home and playing NSMBU...

I love movies and I love games... I don't need them excessively mashed together...
---
PSN: Des-Nos | 3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
NNID: MrOddities
#27deathwave21Posted 7/15/2013 5:39:22 PM
Murderstorm117 posted...
By that I mean games that are cinematic, have nice visuals,have story telling and voice acting. They finally have a console that is decent enough to have those things and yet they refuse. Well at least we know that we won't have any games with incredible graphics because nintendo has trouble making hd games due to starting a generation behind everyone.

It makes me understand why people want nintendo to go third party or make ios games because alot of their games are very simplistic in nature with the visuals and gameplay and rarely take advantage of hardware.

You mean like Metroid: Other M? Haters gonna hate, but that game met all your criteria. I personally thought it was awesome and I hope to see a sequel and maybe a Zelda game that emulates the experience.
---
Do you want to go to college for free? Go Marines!
#28jsb0714Posted 7/15/2013 8:38:54 PM
Unsurprisingly, TC doesn't mention fun once. That should be the main focus.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this