What day does Nice_Kirbyfan9 post the media crate sales?

#11Dustof_DryBonesPosted 7/16/2013 1:40:16 PM
Why are you relying on him to post those numbers? He just gets them from some other website.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#12New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 1:41:32 PM
Dustof_DryBones posted...
Why are you relying on him to post those numbers? He just gets them from some other website.

Pretty much because i've never cared enough to learn where he gets them from :P
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#13FFXIgaiaknightPosted 7/16/2013 1:44:13 PM
PIkmin 3 has already sold over 100k in 2 days but as to answer your question media create and famitsu post there sales every wednesday.
---
3DS FC: 4124-5007-1536
NNI: Gaiaknight
#14Dustof_DryBonesPosted 7/16/2013 1:52:01 PM
New Link posted...

http://www.m-create.com/ranking/

^^That's the original source of the data he provides you.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#15AsuirPosted 7/16/2013 2:25:31 PM
New Link posted...

Obviously you do care. Why lie?
---
Ftw!
#16New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 3:31:51 PM
Asuir posted...
New Link posted...

Obviously you do care. Why lie?

For the very first time, as previously stated... how is that a lie? To be slightly interrested in and to care enough to seek them out myself are two different things. I look at the weekly sales when he posts them, but during his sabaticals i never take the time to find them myself.

The question is not rhetorical, please read the entire thread and explain to me how anything I said is a lie.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
#17BosSBaerPosted 7/16/2013 3:45:55 PM
They're just numbers people ..
---
PSN & NNID - BaerPwNz
#18Dustof_DryBonesPosted 7/16/2013 3:53:43 PM
New Link posted...
To be slightly interrested in and to care enough to seek them out myself are two different things. I look at the weekly sales when he posts them, but during his sabaticals i never take the time to find them myself.

Well, I just gave you his source, so you don't have to be so dependent on him anymore.
---
Ahoy, matey!
#19New Link(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 5:17:46 PM
New Link posted...
To be slightly interrested in and to care enough to seek them out myself are two different things. I look at the weekly sales when he posts them, but during his sabaticals i never take the time to find them myself.

Well, I just gave you his source, so you don't have to be so dependent on him anymore.

Thank you, I don't think I'd quantify it as 'dependant.' If he doesn't post it i'll check back here to grab that link tomorrow, but it's not something i'd bother making a weekly regiment of checking haha.

By the way, you should relax a bit. You seem to be aggravated, is there something bothering you?
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!