Is it time for nintendo to try and make a cinematic game on the wii U?

#41chubbychaserPosted 7/17/2013 5:53:58 AM
I think Nintendo better stick to mario reharshes.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#42PigfartsPosted 7/17/2013 6:03:06 AM
This is why 3rd parties developers don't like making games for Wii U. Sorry but a mario platformer which is NSMB3 or 4 was pretty much the same as the prviou titles and you think its stellar gameplay.

What a joke. B/c nintendo can't make a cinimatic game its garbage right guys? A game cant have gameplay AND story? not its white and black one or the other...
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#43STN79Posted 7/17/2013 3:05:01 PM
Imagine kids these days with their short attention spans trying to play a cinematic Mario game.
They'd get bored sitting there waiting for the cutscenes to end. Heck i know some people my age who skip cutscenes cause they'd rather just start playing the game.
#44dancing_cactuarPosted 7/17/2013 3:06:40 PM
I read this topic as "Should Nintendo spend an exorbitant amount of money for advertising and high profile actors?"
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#45Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/18/2013 11:58:02 AM
dancing_cactuar posted...
I read this topic as "Should Nintendo spend an exorbitant amount of money for advertising and high profile actors?"

So did I I'm afraid. And none of those actually enhance either the gameplay nor story at all.
#46gnomelord255Posted 7/21/2013 12:22:35 PM
I swear to Christ if i have to sit through another 3 hours of cutscenes and another 5 hours of ladder pushing I'm going to be REALLY ANGRY.

LIKE THE HULK.

HULK HOGAN THAT IS!