Nintendo should just buy Sony

#211shadetail1Posted 7/16/2013 1:31:30 PM
No, Nintendo should not buy Sony. Buying a company means you own everything it has, including its debts. Why would Nintendo want to buy Sony's debt?
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#22StrongBlackVinePosted 7/16/2013 1:33:15 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Ryan Si posted...
Nintendo couldn't afford Sony Corporation. If anyone here paid any attention to actual company-wide financial reports and stock numbers and not just partial reports about one division within the company, you'd know that. You act like Nintendo is Microsoft-rich....they aren't even close.

Nintendo's net worth is greater than Sony at this point...

Nintendo is not worth more than Sony. Please provide facts to back up your claim.
#23LordBowserPosted 7/16/2013 2:28:14 PM(edited)
StrongBlackVine posted...
Ryan Si posted...
Nintendo couldn't afford Sony Corporation. If anyone here paid any attention to actual company-wide financial reports and stock numbers and not just partial reports about one division within the company, you'd know that. You act like Nintendo is Microsoft-rich....they aren't even close.

Nintendo is not worth more than Sony. Please provide facts to back up your claim.

I can't help but notice that you failed to do the exact thing you are asking others to do.

So, kindly...
Please provide facts to back up your claim.
Thanks.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#24DG1upPosted 7/16/2013 4:22:35 PM
Couldn't Nintendo buy Sony's game division if they ever went under?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#25AsuirPosted 7/16/2013 4:58:30 PM
LordBowser posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...
Ryan Si posted...

I can't help but notice that you failed to do the exact thing you are asking others to do.

So, kindly...
Please provide facts to back up your claim.
Thanks.

I would assume that common sense means you don't have to back up every claim.

"Oh, look, I see the moon."
"No, that's cheese. Back up your claim."

"Hey, look at that plane!"
"No, that's not true. That's a bird. Back up your claim."

That's what you sound like. While Sony isn't doing well they're still a huge company with several different divisions. Do you really think a company that solely makes video games would be worth the same as a corporation that has its hands in every pie on the Earth?
---
Ftw!
#26JahkeemyorkPosted 7/16/2013 5:55:20 PM
That's what you sound like. While Sony isn't doing well they're still a huge company with several different divisions. Do you really think a company that solely makes video games would be worth the same as a corporation that has its hands in every pie on the Earth?

^ This, Sony has a pretty strong grip in TV's, computers, Movies, TV Series and ESPECIALLY music.
#27ORANGE666Posted 7/16/2013 6:03:49 PM(edited)
Ryan Si posted...

Sony owns 150 billion US in assets. I find it hilarious that Nintendo fanboys think that posting 4-5 billion dollar losses for 5-6 years, is suddenly going to make Sony bankrupt. The reason Sony has no money is they used it to buy other companies and technology hence their massive assets and low cash. Nintendo just stockpiles their money, never using it, they barely have any assets aside from a few buildings and gaming IP's

If Sony sold Columbia Pictures alone they'd probably have enough to buy Nintendo.
#28Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 7/16/2013 6:12:23 PM
You can tell which posters gather all of their financial information about Sony and Nintendo from the gamefaqs wii u board.

Stop believing the blatant lies the fanboys continuously spread and don't back up.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg