So who would play and or buy another....

#1GuyFawkes5Posted 7/17/2013 10:10:07 AM
Pokémon Snap title? Seriously that'd be great if another was made, or even if they remade the 64 version =)
That game had great replay value!.

I think it'd be awesome!. Opinions?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2Teenage_HarlotPosted 7/17/2013 10:13:35 AM
I'd buy it for 3DS, where I don't need to worry about being forced to use an oversized clunky peripheral.

Heck with 3DS you could walk around your backyard and have Pokemon pop up. It'd be amazing.
#3Rasputin77Posted 7/17/2013 11:45:52 AM
Take out the "Pokemon" part, and make the game about the quasi-obscure Rap group "Snap" from the late 80's / early 90's, most well-known for "The Power", and later for their strange-shift-to-dance-music number "Rhythm is a Dancer"... and I'll consider it. =P
---
7/11/13: I just got modded for flaming a hypothetical character I made up in my head.
XD -- This site has officially reached new heights.
#4dante2k5Posted 7/17/2013 12:06:50 PM
I would. As with Pikmin, I felt that Pokemon Snap would've been pretty great on the Wii, and now I maintain that sentiment with the Wii U.

Sadly, the creators of that series have stated that they have no interest in making one. Apparently, when the original was made, cameras were less common, so it was more exciting... but now that cameras are so common, the game wouldn't be as exciting anymore.

That was (in a nutshell) the BS excuse that was given, which is even worse than Miyamoto saying they haven't made a new F-Zero because they can't think of any new, unique features...
#5GuyFawkes5(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 6:08:27 PM
dante2k5 posted...
I would. As with Pikmin, I felt that Pokemon Snap would've been pretty great on the Wii, and now I maintain that sentiment with the Wii U.

Sadly, the creators of that series have stated that they have no interest in making one. Apparently, when the original was made, cameras were less common, so it was more exciting... but now that cameras are so common, the game wouldn't be as exciting anymore.

That was (in a nutshell) the BS excuse that was given, which is even worse than Miyamoto saying they haven't made a new F-Zero because they can't think of any new, unique features...

cameras not exciting? Yet EVERY cell phone comes with one. 95% of social media like Instagram Facebook revolve around cameras. That's truly a lame excuse of them!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#6zatOMGPosted 7/17/2013 6:17:39 PM
Rasputin77 posted...
Take out the "Pokemon" part, and make the game about the quasi-obscure Rap group "Snap" from the late 80's / early 90's, most well-known for "The Power", and later for their strange-shift-to-dance-music number "Rhythm is a Dancer"... and I'll consider it. =P

Valiant effort at humor but... not funny. Keep trying big guy!
#7Rockman043Posted 7/17/2013 6:18:39 PM
I'm pretty sure another pokemon snap game would sell like crazy. I've never met anyone who plays games who hasn't said they want a pokemon snap 2
#8TroutPastePosted 7/17/2013 6:20:30 PM
I was surprised it didn't happen for Gamecube or Wii
---
Now Playing: Metroid Prime, F-Zero GX
http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv59/poliwogs1982/castaway_zps1f73f0e6.png
#9New LinkPosted 7/17/2013 6:26:51 PM
TroutPaste posted...
I was surprised it didn't happen for Gamecube or Wii

This, and now with the panoramic gamepad that can actually function as the camera I really hope they do it.
---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!