PS4/XB1/WiiU Games we know of...

#1kingbadjoPosted 7/17/2013 1:13:09 PM
These games are coming to all 3 right?

Assassins Creed 4
Watch Dogs
Batman Arkham Origins
Call of duty: Ghosts

And these are the ones that will be XB1/PS4 only right?

Need for speed Most wanted
Battlefield 4

Far future:
The Crew
Final fantasy 15 (2015?)
Kingdom hearts (2015?)
Metal gear solid 5

This is what we know of right? There was an interview with some guy at Ubisoft in ign saying the possibility of the Division coming to WiiU depending on how well it sells after the holidays so I guess that's a maybe.

Did I miss any? And I think I only listed "big name" AAA games. So maybe the list for both could extend MUCH longer. But I think that these are the important ones.

If I missed anything let me know. Want to keep track of how much support the wiiu is getting compared to the wii.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 7/17/2013 1:14:34 PM
Hopefully one day the wii U will be able to get PS4 and Xbone games without needing a PS3 or 360 version.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#3kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 1:17:05 PM(edited)
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Hopefully one day the wii U will be able to get PS4 and Xbone games without needing a PS3 or 360 version.

Yea hopefully. But I think it has more to do with the systems still being alive and well. And since the wiiu also just seems to be out at the same time they decide to put it on there as well :/
---
#4Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 7/17/2013 1:34:16 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Yea hopefully. But I think it has more to do with the systems still being alive and well. And since the wiiu also just seems to be out at the same time they decide to put it on there as well :/

And I think it has more to do with the similarity in hardware strength of the PS3/360/Wii U in comparison to the PS4/Xbone. I guess time will tell.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#5DiscostewSMPosted 7/17/2013 1:38:55 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Hopefully enough PS4 and XB1 games won't come to PS3 and 360 so people will find a reason to purchase those next-gen systems in the first place.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#6kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 1:49:14 PM(edited)
Assassins Creed 4
Watch Dogs
Batman Arkham Origins
Call of duty: Ghosts

And these are the ones that will be XB1/PS4 only right?

Need for speed Most wanted
Battlefield 4

Far future:
The Crew (2014
Metal Gear Solid V (2014)
The Witcher 3 (2014)
Elder Scrolls online (2014)
Destiny (2014)
Final fantasy 15 (2015?)
Kingdom hearts (2015?)
Mirrors Edge 2 (2015?)

So for this year the WiiU got 4/6 of the titles. There's a chance that games like MGS5, Destiny, and Elder scrolls can be coming to WiiU but We will see. Also Other games that will be coming out in 2014 and 2015.

Edited. Added The Witcher 3, Elder scrolls online, Destiny, and Mirrors Edge.
---
#7kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 1:50:33 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

And I think it has more to do with the similarity in hardware strength of the PS3/360/Wii U in comparison to the PS4/Xbone. I guess time will tell.

Nah.. I think that even if the WiiU was 100x stronger than the PS3/360 it would have still gotten those games just because these systems were out at the same time.
---
#8Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 7/17/2013 1:50:43 PM
Far future:
The Crew (2014
Metal Gear Solid V (2014)
The Witcher 3 (2014)
Elder Scrolls online (2014)
Final fantasy 15 (2015?)
Kingdom hearts (2015?)
Mirrors Edge 2 (2015?)

Also add (if you want to)

Fifa 14
Nba Live 14
Mad Max
The Division
Destiny
Dying Light
Thief
Madden 25
Trials Fusion
---
#9Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 7/17/2013 1:51:42 PM
Nah.. I think that even if the WiiU was 100x stronger than the PS3/360 it would have still gotten those games just because these systems were out at the same time.

Sadly the sheer amount of big time multiplats that went 360/PS3 and skipped the wii show that this may very well not be the case.
---
#10GodofLazinessPosted 7/17/2013 1:59:14 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

If that's true then PS4/XBone must be similar to their predecessor since games on PS3/XB360 are also coming out for PS4/XBone.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair