PS4/XB1/WiiU Games we know of...

#11kingbadjo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2013 2:02:46 PM(edited)
Assassins Creed 4
Watch Dogs
Batman Arkham Origins
Call of duty: Ghosts

And these are the ones that will be XB1/PS4 only right?

Need for speed Most wanted
Battlefield 4
Fifa 14
Nba Live 14
Madden

Far future:
The Crew (2014
Metal Gear Solid V (2014)
The Witcher 3 (2014)
Elder Scrolls online (2014)
Destiny (2014)
Final fantasy 15 (2015?)
Kingdom hearts (2015?)
Mirrors Edge 2 (2015?)
Mad Max
Dying Light
Thief
Trials Fusion

Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nah.. I think that even if the WiiU was 100x stronger than the PS3/360 it would have still gotten those games just because these systems were out at the same time.

Sadly the sheer amount of big time multiplats that went 360/PS3 and skipped the wii show that this may very well not be the case.

No I think that's a little different. The difference between the Wii and the other 2 was just on an entirely different level. If games systems are out at the same time and they can handle the game, I'm sure they will get it. If wiiU sales pick up I'm sure they will be getting games that the PS4/XB1 are getting. Well that's what Ubisoft said at least.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#12cybersonic233Posted 7/21/2013 3:12:58 AM
kingbadjo posted...
These games are coming to all 3 right?

Assassins Creed 4
Watch Dogs
Batman Arkham Origins

Battlefield 4

Far future:
The Crew
Final fantasy 15 (2015?)
Kingdom hearts (2015?)
Metal gear solid 5

This is what we know of right? There was an interview with some guy at Ubisoft in ign saying the possibility of the Division coming to WiiU depending on how well it sells after the holidays so I guess that's a maybe.

Did I miss any? And I think I only listed "big name" AAA games. So maybe the list for both could extend MUCH longer. But I think that these are the important ones.

If I missed anything let me know. Want to keep track of how much support the wiiu is getting compared to the wii.

Remove CoD Ghosts from that list its not coming
#13TransdudePosted 7/22/2013 12:13:38 AM
cybersonic233 posted...
kingbadjo posted...
These games are coming to all 3 right?

Assassins Creed 4
Watch Dogs
Batman Arkham Origins

Battlefield 4

Far future:
The Crew
Final fantasy 15 (2015?)
Kingdom hearts (2015?)
Metal gear solid 5

This is what we know of right? There was an interview with some guy at Ubisoft in ign saying the possibility of the Division coming to WiiU depending on how well it sells after the holidays so I guess that's a maybe.

Did I miss any? And I think I only listed "big name" AAA games. So maybe the list for both could extend MUCH longer. But I think that these are the important ones.

If I missed anything let me know. Want to keep track of how much support the wiiu is getting compared to the wii.

Remove CoD Ghosts from that list its not coming

It has been confirmed many times, CoD is coming to Wii U.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS FC: 2750-1600-2747 | NNID: Transdude1996 | Live GT: Transdude1996
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#14crowe_1Posted 7/22/2013 3:40:36 AM
I don't think PS4 or XB1 are getting Arkham Origins.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#15Neo_HeartlessPosted 7/22/2013 3:57:11 AM
God bless TC. He's so honest he doesn't realise Kirby is passive aggresively trolling him.

Although he's not completely wrong. There will be some games on the PS4 and Xbone the WiiU will just not be able to do no matter how much we will it so, but I also believe those games are a few years off. Right now, the current slew of games don't look like anything new, it's just graphical updates, and graphics can be toned down.

Wherever toning them down is worth the effort... well that's down to how successful the WiiU can or cannot become.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]