List of Exclusive Titles Across 8th Gen Consoles

#41crowe_1Posted 7/18/2013 9:57:42 AM
Is that list just for 2013 going forward?

Noticed it doesn't include Nintendoland, NSMBU, Zombi U, or any of the exclusive eShop titles besides Mutant Mudds Deluxe.

On the flipside, while stuff like Sonic and Smash Bros will likely be different games on handheld and console, Monster Hunter and Mutant Mudds are largely the same on Wii U and 3DS. Also, DQ10 is on Wii in Japan, though I assume at this point it will be Wii U only if it comes to other regions. So the Wii U list is more of a "Nintendo" list, as someone else stated. Perhaps it would be fair to extend the same benefit to Sony and MS, if it would even make a difference. MS would get Titanfall I think.

Still a great looking list of Wii U games though. There's way too many games to find time to play them all.
---
My SSBM combo vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crowe1
#42DisgaeaNutPosted 7/18/2013 9:59:17 AM
I have a brilliant idea, let's completely discount all the amazing third party titles that are releasing especially since they won't be out on the WiiU console more than likely!!

That'll show those Sony and Microsoft folks that we are completely superior in every way since you know, we totally aren't getting those.