Nintnedo shouldn't learn from Sony or Microsoft for the online shop.

#61Pharsti01Posted 7/19/2013 3:56:18 AM
Hmm, somewhat agree, even if theyre overrated, Steam is still one of the best digital shops there is.

Id say Sony is learning with them, at least im kinda surprised when i see some of the discounts, sales and price drops, theyre actually good, then again, a quick glance at anything not on sale, makes me laugh, (games cost from 35 to 40 here usually, they sell digitals some for 60, thats just being insane -_-).
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#62Neo_HeartlessPosted 7/19/2013 4:11:33 AM
Pharsti01 posted...
Hmm, somewhat agree, even if theyre overrated, Steam is still one of the best digital shops there is.

Id say Sony is learning with them, at least im kinda surprised when i see some of the discounts, sales and price drops, theyre actually good, then again, a quick glance at anything not on sale, makes me laugh, (games cost from 35 to 40 here usually, they sell digitals some for 60, thats just being insane -_-).

It's the same for Nintendo as well, and probably Microsoft. Nintendo first party games go on the eShop at full RRP, which tends to be 39.99 for a 3DS game and 49.99 for a WiiU game. Some games are more reasonably priced though. I mean, you can pick up Resident Evil The Mercenaries for 9 when shops were still selling it for 20+

And Nintendo is warming up to the idea of sales, but so far the only bigger name ones they had was 50% off Ocarina of time 3D which was 39.99 at the time anyway so they were actually just giving it the price it should have had.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#63dancing_cactuarPosted 7/19/2013 4:25:10 AM
stalemate_666 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
It has an account system, it seems you're clearly the ignorant one here. It allows you to re-download your games on the system you bought them.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

How does it have an account system? You can't log in on any other system or re download your games on another system. Being able to re-download your games on same system is just a system ID. All you people keep saying it has an account system but NEVER back it up with anything but your own ignorance.

Yeah, you are definitely Demondog666. Constantly changing the goalpost to meet your own argument. Welcome back man, I can't wait to see what sort of "staleisms" we'll get in the future...
---
I kinda like to imagine that all Voice-Actors are reality-jumping individuals basically stuck in a Quantum Leap situation.
#64stalemate_666Posted 7/19/2013 9:05:06 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Wow, just wow.

It's pretty clear now that you have no idea what you're babbling on about now. And, any further posts by you would clearly make me lose a few more brain cells every time I read them.

So you are unable to answer how it has an account system then?
---
psn: Stalemate666
#65GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 9:10:55 AM
stalemate_666 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Wow, just wow.

It's pretty clear now that you have no idea what you're babbling on about now. And, any further posts by you would clearly make me lose a few more brain cells every time I read them.

So you are unable to answer how it has an account system then?

it was answered. Many times, you just keep avoiding the answer.
Again it has an account system. you have a username and a login password. What the Wii U lacks is a universal account system. A universal account system can be used on any wii u system, or other systems that can use said universal account.
But keep playing dumb doggy. You will find yourself banned in no time : )
---
3ds FC: 1891-1175-6647 My town: Termina
Currently Playing: MvC 2, AC:NL, Last of Us, MMX Collection, Ico hd Collection
#66stalemate_666Posted 7/19/2013 12:36:40 PM
GoombaX posted...
Again it has an account system. you have a username and a login password. What the Wii U lacks is a universal account system. A universal account system can be used on any wii u system, or other systems that can use said universal account.

A username and password is not an account.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/account?s=t

"a. a business relationship between a bank, department store, stockbroker, etc, and a depositor, customer, or client permitting the latter certain banking or credit services."

A password and username on your system is not that. WiiU has a user system not an account system there is a difference learn it. WiiU has a relationship between itself and Nintendo not one between you and Nintendo everything goes through the console ID.
---
#67GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 12:39:25 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
GoombaX posted...

A username and password is not an account.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/account?s=t

"a. a business relationship between a bank, department store, stockbroker, etc, and a depositor, customer, or client permitting the latter certain banking or credit services."

A password and username on your system is not that. WiiU has a user system not an account system there is a difference learn it. WiiU has a relationship between itself and Nintendo not one between you and Nintendo everything goes through the console ID.

lol with that logic sony and microsoft don't have an account system either.
Your are drowing in your own ignorance. I give you about another week till you are banned again staledoggy666
---
#68GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 12:43:59 PM
in fact Miiverse makes any point you make invalid. wanna fail 3 for 3 kid?
---
#69stalemate_666Posted 7/19/2013 12:49:34 PM
GoombaX posted...

No it doesn't it really doesn't and I haven't failed once you have... how ignorant are you.
---
#70GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 12:59:37 PM
stalemate_666 posted...
GoombaX posted...

No it doesn't it really doesn't and I haven't failed once you have... how ignorant are you.

why are you still in here after every argument you had has been proven wrong? You raging son?
---