This Is Probably Why Ubisoft Wants Nintendo To Sell More Wii U's

#11BuretsuPosted 7/18/2013 11:56:04 AM
uberking422 posted...
Or, you know, they could just make a well made but budget conscious game that's at least temporarily exclusive to the system.

This is Ubisoft we're talking about. Unless it can be the start of a franchise, they're not interested.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#12kingbadjoPosted 7/18/2013 11:56:05 AM
Why is everyone on this board so dumb? We ALL know kirby fan. We ALL know what he's doing, but you ALL still reply to his comments!

WHY? why can't you people just let his topics die??? Or is it him just arguing with himself in multiple accounts to keep the topic afloat...

Furthermore, what he posted is NOTHING NEW. Goodness....
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#13Banjo2553Posted 7/18/2013 12:00:39 PM
I am. If effort is put into the WiiU versions of games, I will buy them. And exclusives too. Sonic Racing Transformed is great on the WiiU, I got Amazing Spider-Man on the WiiU, will get NFS: Most Wanted on WiiU, and I may get Watch_Dogs on WiiU if Ubisoft does the version right. Definitely getting Rayman Legends on WiiU too.

Assassin's Creed IV though, I have a weird obsession with trying to keep all the AC games on one platform, which is PS3 for me. So yeah.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 12:59:23 PM
Or, you know, they could just make a well made but budget conscious game that's at least temporarily exclusive to the system. If a third party had done that during the drought that's only now coming to a close, they could probably expect purchases from at least a third of all the people who own a Wii U, thus turning a tidy profit without risking bankruptcy on a multimillion dollar AAA title. In fact, Ubisoft was pretty much set to do just that with Rayman Legends, but pulled out at the last minute with for reasons no one can fathom.

Third parties have been making these games on the past 3 Nintendo home consoles and they flop the vast majority of the time. It is simply not a risk worth taking on the wii u. When they do make a game like this, it is initially praised as a great game that people are only hating on because it is ninty exclusive (ZombiU), then later bashed for being a bad game once people see how poor the sales really are.

Oh hey Kirbyfan you missed the Pikmin 3 sales.

Did I?

Why is everyone on this board so dumb? We ALL know kirby fan. We ALL know what he's doing, but you ALL still reply to his comments!

WHY? why can't you people just let his topics die??? Or is it him just arguing with himself in multiple accounts to keep the topic afloat...

Furthermore, what he posted is NOTHING NEW. Goodness....

Stop insulting my fans.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg
#15Dark_Link92Posted 7/23/2013 12:11:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 7:40:24 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Mysterious bump?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17oodar3kvfbjjpg/original.jpg