Tell me why I should pay money for video games

#1GloryChaosPosted 7/18/2013 10:12:05 PM
They're toys. If I wanted a toy, I'd go to a dispenser and get a toy for 25-50 cents. Any reason I should buy $60 overpriced pieces of plastic when I can get similar or MORE amusement out of a top or pair of dice? Makes no sense to me to get ripped off like that.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#2FlyinTonitePosted 7/18/2013 10:13:05 PM
Try steam.
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#3Watt64Posted 7/18/2013 10:15:20 PM
Uhhhh....-_-
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/18/2013 10:17:20 PM
I grow tired of your arrogance old man.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5kingbadjoPosted 7/18/2013 10:19:41 PM
lol than don't. I don't see a point in paying for a blowup doll when I can just have sex with women and it feels better,but can get expensive because they usually want drinks or a meal first. But in that case I still have my hand which only costs me a bottle of lotion from time to time.

But yea... So I don't buy blow up dolls.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#6Watt64Posted 7/18/2013 10:22:31 PM
kingbadjo posted...
lol than don't. I don't see a point in paying for a blowup doll when I can just have sex with women and it feels better,but can get expensive because they usually want drinks or a meal first. But in that case I still have my hand which only costs me a bottle of lotion from time to time.

O.o...
---
"So, um, I really want to help. I'll be good, really!"
#7Genericgamer667Posted 7/18/2013 10:23:44 PM
kingbadjo posted...

blowup dolls are chea-*shot*
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#8FlyinTonitePosted 7/18/2013 10:27:10 PM
kingbadjo posted...

sex requires work sometimes, personally I just prefer a girl to use her mouth for something other than talking.
---
I'll be a jerk to strangers because this is the internet
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#9kingbadjoPosted 7/18/2013 10:34:04 PM
FlyinTonite posted...
kingbadjo posted...

sex requires work sometimes, personally I just prefer a girl to use her mouth for something other than talking.

Why not just lie on you back and let her wiggle on it? Seems like less work to me... Especially if your standing. However if she was using her mouth as I was lying down I would probably eventually get angry because it would be like a tease... Just get on and wiggle on my worm damn it!

Also you'll be in the perfect position to fall asleep right after.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#10SoeroahPosted 7/18/2013 10:36:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=964MLq1db4s
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.