Nintendi should do a HD remaster of super mario sunshine.

#1OshawottownagePosted 7/19/2013 9:26:29 AM
Add a couple new worlds as well. Would be bossin.
---
I am definitely not an alt.
Official oshawott of the 3DS board
#2CelesEsperIce3Posted 7/19/2013 9:27:10 AM
I would take a straight port since I missed this one.
---
I like cheese!!!
#3ninto55Posted 7/19/2013 9:30:11 AM
My one concern is that on the GCN controller you could push the R/L buttons in a bit before they clicked. They were analog. This was really important in SMS. The WiiU doesn't have this, does anyone have any idea how to get around that? The only thing I can think of is having something like ZR for the stand still-spray, and R for the running about while spraying, but that might be a bit weird.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
#4KingTurtPosted 7/19/2013 9:35:29 AM
Stop with all the damn HD remakes.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#5Mandrew257Posted 7/19/2013 9:37:47 AM
KingTurt posted...

Theres been 1... and thats Windwaker. All of Sony's "HD remakes" looked EXACTLY like the PS2 version.
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where my opinion is wrong, and your opinion is right.
#6gohoanqPosted 7/19/2013 9:40:01 AM
I agree TC, that game was very good and can you imagine how beautiful it'd be in HD? lol
---
---
My 3DS FC is 2277 - 8061 - 3461. Wii U ID- Gohan-9
#7Mandrew257Posted 7/19/2013 9:41:05 AM
gohoanq posted...
I agree TC, that game was very good and can you imagine how beautiful it'd be in HD? lol
---

Omg, the sun would be so bright lol
---
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where my opinion is wrong, and your opinion is right.
#8mr_rush101Posted 7/19/2013 9:44:46 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...

Theres been 1... and thats Windwaker. All of Sony's "HD remakes" looked EXACTLY like the PS2 version.

No they don't. Anyone that's played the originals can tell the difference. Nintendo should be making as many GC remakes as they can they would fly off selves.
---
I'm better than SolidStryder
#9KingTurtPosted 7/19/2013 9:49:25 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...

You didn't get what I meant then.

I was saying stop asking for all these damn HD remakes.
---
http://www. change.org/petitions /square-enix-bring- kingdom-hearts-3-to-the-wiiu-alongside -the-ps4-and- xbox-one-3 [Remove any Spaces]
#10BloodychessPosted 7/19/2013 9:51:17 AM
KingTurt posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
KingTurt posted...

You didn't get what I meant then.

I was saying stop asking for all these damn HD remakes.

I don't think anyone would have gotten what you meant if that's what you were trying to say
---
I'm so sick of coming up with names for - you know what? Bonerfart. All of the them, that's right! We're calling them bonerfarts now. - Sir Hammerlock